Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Higher Education Fiscal Crisis Protects the Wealthy

by Peter Phillips
    Global Research
    November 23, 2009

Police are arresting and attacking student protesters on University of California (UC) campuses again. “Why did he beat me I wasn’t doing anything,â€

ELE

One more disaster made worse by the illegals population

. Students will now have to pay over $10,000 in tuition annually for a public university education that was free only a few decades ago

Thank the Gov't for allowing illegals to get a "free" ride. Still I am sorry for the American students. I think higher education will become more of a distance learning on-line experience. It's cheaper for the colleges as they don't have the overhead of a physical location, they pay college teachers much less money, and they can reach a larger audience.

PS

Not really. The system helps illegals more than any other group. We should not blame the wealthy as there are few wealthy people in our country now due to obama's economic policies. And besides that we want wealthy people to stay and invest in America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)