Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Hillary Clinton asks for cash as US 'losing world info war'

RT Win: Clinton asks for cash as US 'losing world info war'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6sYB5d1 ... re=channel

Mar 3, 2011

The U.S. is losing an information war to alternative media outlets, including RT. That's the message from Hillary Clinton to Congress members, who are questioning the State Department's US $47 billion budget request for next year. And as RT's Gayane Chichakyan reports, the U.S. Secretary of State says Washington needs to step up its propaganda efforts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    'Iraq war scenario used by foreign powers to move into Libya'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkE0XgAF ... ure=relmfu

Mar 3, 2011

Political expert Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya told RT foreign powers have already launched a military campaign in Libya, mirroring events leading to the 2003 Iraq invasion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's a novel idea for you Hillary, NO budget for propaganda. Try playing the strong silent type for once. No ridiculous reasoning. No whining. No educating with questionable statistics and even more questionable twisted logic. Walk quietly and carry a big stick. Just STF up for once!

This woman likes Al Jazeera better than US media. I have loudly proclaimed across the internet for years that we need to get back to real news that is just the facts ma'am - no more talk - talk is a 4-letter word. Fornication is a 4 syllable word that is the equivalent of talk media. Does Hillary do anything to improve the quality of news media here in the US? No.

This woman openly disses US citizens and US culture in media around the planet. I vote that she gets NO MONEY! For those people who are a creation of her masters, she should apologize for it, not kick them even more! Since she has so little respect for U.S. citizens she should have no opportunity to Miss-represent U.S., or have anything to do with U.S. She should renounce her U.S. citizenship and become a citizen of the world, somewhere else.

Would somebody please show me her value? I truly cannot see it.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!