Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hold on tight...

Hold on tight.
    2:10 (ET)

Market down 6.8%
    Sovereign Bancorp -66%
    National City -60%
    Fifth Third -38%
    FirstFed Financial -40%
    Regions Financial -29%
    Royal Bank of Scotland -26%
    2:30 PM Nasdaq -6.3%, S&P -5.4%
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Manipulating the market to SCARE us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UP and down and isn't it if it falls below 10 percent the computers take over and trading stops??? Nothing would surprise me with this.

I LOST MY BOOTS ON STOCKS TODAY....BUT I BELIEVE IT WILL GO BACK UP. I THINK ITS NORMAL FOR THE MARKET TO HAVE MAJOR ACTIVITY AT THIS TIME. IT WILL CALM DOWN.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Manipulating the market to SCARE us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UP and down and isn't it if it falls below 10 percent the computers take over and trading stops??? Nothing would surprise me with this.
    I AGREE THAT SOME OF THE ACTIVITY IS DUE TO FINANCIAL TERRORISM BY FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, BUT I ALSO THINK AVERAGE PEOPLE ARE SCARED AND THEY WOULD RATHER BE SAFE THAN SORRY. BUT I THINK IT WILL CALM DOWN.

There will probably be some economic tough sledding ahead, because of the rejection of this scam, but it's better to say no now, and deal with the consequences, than it would be to try to prop this house of cards up.

Well done ALIPACers! We'll get through this, and we struck a blow against the Oligarchy and for our Constitutional Republic. I think the Founders would be proud of the American citizenry on this one.

redpony, I hope that all will be well with your stocks. There are many that will rise due to wise oversight.

It is disgusting to know that they have been acting as if things were rosy and the underlying foundation was quick sand based on bad lending and other bad patterns of running financials.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

My bank was taken over by Citigroup today

I hope the FDIC plans on covering the $17.42 I have in my account

LOL

The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Maybe things will stabilize some and people will make some good decisions. I hope so.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

I sure hope you guys are right, but right now I am looking at the end of life as I know it. Paulson and Bernanke presented their proposal wrong, and on CNBC all day, pundits are saying the fear of bailing out Wall Street fat cats has overshadowed the actual fact of the global interconnection of these entities.
    This should have passed just to build confidence around the world, and then tinkered with later, like limiting the powers of the treas. secy.
    Someone just said that today's market crash is just due to the loss of confidence, plus the passage of the bill would have made sure that the federal government will buy the assets of these failing banks, rather than a purchase by one of our dear friends--like Saudi Arabia or any other sovereign wealth fund.

I see your points vortex about foreign governments coming in to own more of the United States and its assets during this vulnerable period. The question is whether or not this is inevitable, with or without a bail out. There is a big problem that no one seems to really know if it can be fixed with 700 billion dollars.

We need banks and others to make their businesses healthy to hopefully avoid this in the future.

Oil is dropping. Donald Trump is calling this a "cleansing action." He "loves the fact that oil is dropping." He is on Neil Cavuto. He is saying that"oil is the life blood and this will lead to a strong economy."

"Opec is draining the life blood out of our economy."

He says "watch it, if they work this out, they will raise oil prices" and that will hurt us.

He asks why are they buying bad loans? Why not good loans.

He says this is interesting scenario. He wonders if it should be worked out because oil will go back up.

He is optimistic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast