Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hopefully it's GOODBYE Harry Reid

Sen. Harry Reid may need all the help he can get
    Jacquelyn Martin / Associated Press
    About 45% of Nevadans polled said they'd vote to oust Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid.
    The Senate majority leader is calling in President Obama for his upcoming fundraiser. A new poll shows Reid is not well-liked in Nevada. All the GOP needs now is a viable candidate.
    By Andrew Malcolm
    May 24, 2009
    Well, now we for sure know why Nevada Sen. Harry “I Did Too Smile Once Back in High Schoolâ€

But who are the candidates running against him? I have only heard of the mom activist who lost her son in the Iraq war.

Others?

It's time for Reid to go.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The mom activist is fine with me ....

Anyone know who will become the next majority leader?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by USAFVeteran
    The mom activist is fine with me ....
    Me too! Too bad I can't cast a vote...LOL! Oh wait, can I apply for an absentee ballot with Acorn? I'm sure they wouldn't care that I only reside in Las Vegas one week-end out of the year... I'm sure that's better than many of their voters...LOL!

I can vote here in Nevada.........and it will be for ANYONE but Reid... going to a tea party type thing on Tuesday night outside Ceasers...working on my picket sign today!!!!
    Wish us luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)