Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you for the fireworks April, but there is still the possibility that this will come back.

If the blame is placed on Speaker Pelosi, the voted that changed due to her speech can still be changed back.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

what is the bill #?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JAK
    Perlmutter of Colorado voted "YES" on the crooked bill!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

my rep sent me info yesterday morning that the ACORN earmark, among several others was eliminated.
    capitol.org isn't working for me

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Thank you for the fireworks April, but there is still the possibility that this will come back.

If the blame is placed on Speaker Pelosi, the voted that changed due to her speech can still be changed back.

Ephesians 4:32
    I know that is why we have to KEEP CALLING TO BACK THEM OFF !!!They are manipulating the markets to scare us....BUT THEY ARE THE ONES THAT NEED TO BE SCARED! WE THE PEOPLE DESERVE THE FIREWORKS FOR ALL WE HAVE DONE AND ALL WE WILL DO!!! KEEP SLAMMING THEM SO THEY ARE WILL BE AFRAID TO BRNG IT BACK!!

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    what is the bill #?

Here is the bill

http://www.rules.house.gov/110/text/110 ... _samnd.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    what is the bill #?

Here is the bill

http://www.rules.house.gov/110/text/110 ... _samnd.pdf
    Thanks, Nothing yet
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

FOX just reported that they are staying in DC to come up with another plan and Obama said he will do what ever he has to, to get this bill pushed through!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, still not able to access the vote