I want to share this email I received from Campiagn for Liberty . I believe CFL has the best plan and strategy to fight and END Obama-care, and being a Dr. himself, Ron Paul has the most authoratative knowledge of what goes on behind the scenes in the medical/insurance/pharmacutical industries than most members in Congress. (Not to mention the fact that he doesn't take any money from them!)

Also, CFL has the most engaged and motivated activists out there. They were the ones who got the ball rolling on Ron Paul's bill to audit the Fed so don't count them out when it comes to stopping Obama's unconstitutional and unethical healthcare plan!

On a personal level, my folks are seniors and I'm really concerned about what this plan has in mind for seniors! PLEASE PLEASE go to the campaign for liberty website, support Ron Paul's Comprehensive Health Care Reform Act (HR 1495) and sign the petiton. Thanks and God Bless!

July 29, 2009

Dear Friend of Liberty,

As Barack Obama continues to push his massive Government Healthcare Rationing Scheme on the American public, it’s never been more important that we stand up and fight.

Politicians in Washington and the talking heads on TV all agree that something must be done to “fixâ€