Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: The Humpy Observer - Cutest Animals with Incredible Music

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Amazing animal trick. Dog singing and playing the piano.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEdnZDBu65M
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

'Guitar Playing Dog' toy poodle MOCHA / JPN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhPyg5spopE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Thanks!

This Puppy Was Dumped And Left To Die... But His Comeback Will Make You Cry Tears Of Joy!

Bubba and his siblings were left to die in a central California field. Luck was on their side though when they were discovered and taken to an animal rescue group. Bubba was on the brink of death and his left eye was so crusty, he could barely open it to see. Doctors gave the dog a little TLC and kept him in the hospital to heal.
    Today, Bubba is healthy and happy after being adopted by one of the vets who took care of him.
    Watch Bubba’s amazing transformation in the video below and SHARE with your friends on Facebook.

http://blog.petflow.com/dog-dumped-l...ransformation/

Horse Picks Apples

admin 26 April 2014

Every year my gelding Tanner manages to get apples for himself. What a sight to see!

Anybody else have an apple picking horse?

http://pets-lovers.net/horse-picks-apples/

Horse Falls Off Bridge

admin 15 December 2013

As always, when out riding and I see challenging obstacles, I like to help my horse grow. This bridge is pretty narrow and metal so it vibrates and has holes in it so makes a funny tone when a hoof hits it. Hell, it is scary for my to walk across it so it is only reasonable that a horse would fear it or have concerns about it. Buddy does not get hurt in this video, however this is his last video.
    Every time you get your horse to face his fear and move past it, your horse and you become better. So in a crisis, when you need your horse to listen in order to save him, your odds of succeeding is greatly increased.
    Some will see this as unnecessary, but I assure you, it builds trust and confidence like nothing else. And for some it is fun, challenging and gives a sense of accomplishment and growth.
    This is a form of sacking out. Sacking out always pays off, teaching a horse to deal with their fear and instincts to run will always pay off in the long run. A horse should know that even when scared or nervous, it should listen and lean Not to say NO.
    This is why horses cannot be allowed to say no, they must push past their instinctual fears and listen to a strong and proven leader. That is the issue, are you a strong and proven leader? It depends. No bad or wrong or disrespectful horses, just horses being horses.

Before this I was riding with a lady that breeds her own horses to get good bloodlines, and she is a reining person and sends her horses to expensive and popular trainers and yet her horse would not walk in the water. Why? She said it was because her horse does not like water. I say it is because the horse has a choice and knows the rider is not a confident leader. How does her horse know this? She shows it every time she is with her horse. So this great bred, highly trained horse with Reining trained rider who has won many ribbons at many events still thinks her horse will not do into water because her horse does not like water or mud? I hope my long time viewers see the failed logic in this belief.
    LOL, for those that read this first they will know Buddy did not fall off the bridge and it is NOT his last video, just messing with people that did not read this far.. Although sometime I want to push him off a bridge, he did fine.

http://pets-lovers.net/horse-falls-off-bridge/

Dog tries to save fish with water

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx_X6hmhwrs

This Adorable Animal Kept Me Company On My Walk. This Is Remarkable.

By Editorial Staff · August 12, 2014

It was just another boring stroll through the park with my friend when we were suddenly surprised by an unexpected visitor!

Normally, when a skunk starts towards me, I launch into a full-on sprint to safety. There was something different about this skunk, however. His cute furry face and lack of rancid odor was enough to melt anyone's heart.

http://sfglobe.com/?id=2562&src=share_fb_new_2562

Here Is HILARIOUS Proof That Dogs Understand English!

By Ginger Divine

Dogs love treats and most of them, if the treat is delicious enough, will end up taking a snack from just about anybody. However, for this adorable pup, there is one person who he absolutely refuses to accept any treat from, no matter how tempting it may seem. This footage is absolutely hilarious!
    While the dog will gladly accept a treat on anyone in his pack, including aunts and uncles, if anything that comes his way is from one particular person he just can’t bring himself to do it! In fact, he won’t even look at the treat!
    Whoever said dogs can’t understand English has never seen this video!
    Enjoy and don’t forget to SHARE this video.

http://blog.petflow.com/dog-catcher-treat-trick/