Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Ivanka Trump Condemns White Supremacy, Neo-Nazism on Charlottesville Anniversary

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ivanka Trump Condemns White Supremacy, Neo-Nazism on Charlottesville Anniversary

Ivanka Trump Condemns White Supremacy, Neo-Nazism on Charlottesville Anniversary

AP Photo/Steve Helber11 Aug 2018180On the anniversary of the deadly Charlottesville rally, senior White House adviser Ivanka Trump reaffirmed white supremacy and neo-nazism have no place in the United States.

The first daughter wrote in a series of tweets Saturday evening:

One year ago in Charlottesville, we witnessed an ugly display of hatred, racism, bigotry & violence. While Americans are blessed to live in a nation that protects liberty, freedom of speech and diversity of opinion, there is no place for white supremacy, racism and neo-nazism in our great country.

Trump encouraged Americans to come together, instead of falling victim to racial division. “Rather than tearing each other down with hatred, racism & violence, we can lift one another up, strengthen our communities and strive to help every American achieve his or her full potential!”

Ivanka Trump

@IvankaTrump

1:3 One year ago in Charlottesville, we witnessed an ugly display of hatred, racism, bigotry & violence.

8:36 PM - Aug 11, 2018

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Ivanka Trump

@IvankaTrump

2:3 While Americans are blessed to live in a nation that protects liberty, freedom of speech and diversity of opinion, there is no place for white supremacy, racism and neo-nazism in our great country.

8:36 PM - Aug 11, 2018

Ivanka Trump

@IvankaTrump

3:3 Rather than tearing each other down with hatred, racism & violence, we can lift one another up, strengthen our communities and strive to help every American achieve his or her full potential!

8:37 PM - Aug 11, 2018

Earlier, President Trump acknowledged the anniversary of the Charlottesville rally by calling on all Americans to come together. “The riots in Charlottesville a year ago resulted in senseless death and division,” the president tweeted. “We must come together as a nation. I condemn all types of racism and acts of violence. Peace to ALL Americans!”
    Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The riots in Charlottesville a year ago resulted in senseless death and division. We must come together as a nation. I condemn all types of racism and acts of violence. Peace to ALL Americans!

9:26 AM - Aug 11, 2018

In a follow-up tweet, President Trump touted his administration’s policy efforts to help minorities prosper. “I am proud to have fought for and secured the LOWEST African American and Hispanic unemployment rates in history,” President Trump wrote. “Now I’m pushing for prison reform to give people who have paid their debt to society a second chance. I will never stop fighting for ALL Americans!”

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I am proud to have fought for and secured the LOWEST African American and Hispanic unemployment rates in history. Now I’m pushing for prison reform to give people who have paid their debt to society a second chance. I will never stop fighting for ALL Americans!

9:41 AM - Aug 11, 2018

Heather Heyer, 32, was killed at last year’s rally after James Alex Fields Jr. struck her with his vehicle. Fields faces one federal hate crime, along with 28 additional charges. “Hateful ideologies will not have the last word and their adherents will not get away with violent crimes against those they target,” Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in respect to Fields’ indictment.

Following the tragedy, President Trump denounced the violent rally, while noting there was “blame on both sides.“

“What about the ‘alt-left’ that came charging at, as you say, the ‘alt-right,’ do they have any semblance of guilt?”

“What about the fact they came charging with clubs in hands, swinging clubs, do they have any problem? I think they do,” he asked.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/11/ivanka-trump-condemns-white-supremacy-neo-nazism-on-charlottesville-anniversary/

You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Ivanka, have up ever sincerely made one statement condemning the illegal invaders? Just one statement?
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything