Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Joe the Plumber: McCain 'appalled me'

Thought I would put in GD so more people will see. Mod, pls move to other news if you see fit:
    ----

Politico
    Joe the Plumber: McCain 'appalled me'
    By ANDY BARR | 12/9/08 5:22 PM EST

Joe Wurzelbacher lashed out at former GOP presidential nominee John McCain Tuesday, the man who made Wurzelbacher famous as “Joe the Plumber.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK, Sarah Palin is a cute kid, but I have to say my vote will not rely on the word of Joe the Plumber. This guy just shot himself in the foot and probably a few more places.
    He should keep his mouth shut as he apparently has no idea of what politics is all about, and his stupidity of that comment will probably mean that he will be quashed on the media stage by any self-respecting Republican.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

votex,

That's it exactly. Joe the Plumber is just an average guy, not a political insider, puppet or mouth piece. He probably doesn't care if the players don't want to play with him any more. He has had an interesting life experience that's obviously not going to change his life or his mind. Got to admire him for not being star struck stupid.

Dixie

Good for Joe!!! McShame was also appalling to me. The only part of the ticket that was worthwhile was Palen!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    votex,

That's it exactly. Joe the Plumber is just an average guy, not a political insider, puppet or mouth piece. He probably doesn't care if the players don't want to play with him any more. He has had an interesting life experience that's obviously not going to change his life or his mind. Got to admire him for not being star struck stupid.

Dixie
    I sure wish he gave specifics. Not that I need them for my own decisions but I would like to know what he saw behind the scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    votex,

Dixie
    I sure wish he gave specifics. Not that I need them for my own decisions but I would like to know what he saw behind the scenes.
    Me too. He probably DID give specifics, but the liberal writer left them out.

I'd take Joe the Plumbers word over McStains anyday!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    votex,

Dixie
    Me too. He probably DID give specifics, but the liberal writer left them out.

I'd take Joe the Plumbers word over McStains anyday!
    He does have his own web forum now. Maybe there is more there.

I heard he has a book coming out and gives specifics in it.

IMHO, he seems like an average guy giving his honest opinion of the garbage he saw and doesn't really care about the political consequences of what he said.

I for one am sick and tired of career politicians who only worry about getting reelected, so they're always focused on politics instead of doing what's right for the people they are supposed to represent.

We need citizen representatives in Congress, NOT career politicians!!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

McCain is inconpetent and not really qualified to be President. In fact if things were different I'd vote for him to be court jester. He's probably the funnest politician around and the Dems would have to invent him if he wasn't. The only guy who was funnier was Nixon.