Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Judge Jeanine, Bolton – Why Are Turkish Tanks Sitting Idly By as Kobani Falls to ISIS

[Watch] Judge Jeanine, Bolton – Why Are Turkish Tanks Sitting Idly By as Kobani Falls to ISIS?

Posted on 11 October, 2014 by Rick Wells

Judge Pirro asks former UN Ambassador John Bolton why the Turkish tanks are sitting idle, within striking range of the ISIS terrorists, allowing the slaughter of Kurdish forces and civilians to take place.
    Bolton says the Turks have what he calls “very mixed motives,” reminding us that it was a serious of winks and nods from the Turkish government that permitted the ISIS fighters to get into Syria in the first place. He says their “Main interest is in preventing the struggle from coming into Turkey.” Adding, “They don’t have any interest in defending the Kurds. They’ve had their own long, very difficult relationship with the Kurds and I don’t think they mind all that much that these two sides are going after each other.”
    Bolton characterizes the display as “A good demonstration of just how complex the environment is there and how even a NATO ally like Turkey can have its own interests first rather than the overall interest, what should be the overall interest of stopping the ISIS terrorists.”
    They point to internal strife between the Turkish government and their Kurdish population as being a factor, with the relative independence of Iraqi Kurdistan as further incentive for Turkey to remain out of the conflict. Bolton says we can’t count on Turkey nor should we automatically jump to their defense, that they “come to this fight with very unclean hands.”
    Bolton believes that the hands off policy of the Turkish government may have created more problems domestically through demonstrations against Turkey’s indifferent attitude. Bolton says that all of these events “Reflect the utter lack of leadership of the United States.”

He adds that “If we had a coherent strategy to deal with ISIS, if we were acting effectively against it, it would be a lot easier to bring Turkey and many others into line.
    Bolton details how Turkey wanted these jihadis to get into Syria to fight Assad how now that decision is coming back to bite them. He doesn’t believe we can count on Turkey, that it is more important to garner assistance from the Arab states.

Rick Wells is a conservative writer who recognizes that our nation, our Constitution and our traditions are under a full scale assault from multiple threats. Please “Like” him on Facebook, “Follow” him on Twitter or visit www.rickwells.us

http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/10/1...falls-to-isis/#
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Bolton: 'If ISIS Went After the Aussies, Then They're Coming After Us'

September 19, 2014/ RedFlag

Video at the page link:

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton joins us. Ambassador, nice to see you.
    And last night, the Russian ambassador to the U.N. was here to go ON THE RECORD, and he made statements about air strikes inside Syria as being something that they would certainly oppose.
    JOHN BOLTON, FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR/FORMER U.S. AMBASSADOR TO THE U.N.: Well, I think they probably will. I'm not expecting air strikes inside Syria from the United States anytime soon. I think this vote on arming and training the Syrian opposition is probably a fairly insignificant vote. I think it's a minimal part of the president's strategy. And it only lasts until December. I think we have to look very hard at who it is who is going to get these arms. I would have voted in favor of it, but gritting my teeth as I did so. The president is still not facing up to the reality that he doesn't have a comprehensive strategy.

Watch the latest video at http://video.foxnews.com

VAN SUSTEREN: Here's what I don't get. It's that every team we talk about arming the troops, General Dempsey says it's going to take up to a year. Earlier, they said six months. In six months, we could have 5,000 ready to go. But what I'm also hearing is that ISIS in that time would increase by 15,000. Are we --
    (CROSSTALK)
    BOLTON: It's a fantasy to think that this war is going to be run by arming and training, whether it's the Syrian opposition or the --
    VAN SUSTEREN: But the numbers are bizarre. I mean --
    (CROSSTALK)
    BOLTON: And it's not going to happen any time soon. It's no wonder the president thinks it's going to take three years. In the meantime, ISIS isn't waiting around. The Australian government, in their largest anti-terrorism in Australian history, 800 police officers arrested a substantial number of suspected ISIS terrorists who were about to begin beheadings in Australia. If the ISIS people are coming after the Aussies, they're coming after us very soon, too.

Read the full transcript of the interview on the 'On the Record' site on FoxNews.com

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines...oming-after-us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)