Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just How Dominant is Fox News?

We've been writing a lot about the summer of lost viewers. Whether it's the evening newscasts, new news-o-tainment shows, even Oprah.

Even some cable news channels are seeing viewers slip away, but one continues to dominate.

Take last night.

• In primetime (8-11pmET) Fox News beat CNN, MSNBC, HLN and CNBC combined in Total Viewers.

• In primetime (8-11pmET) Fox News, beat CNN, MSNBC and HLN combined in A25-54 viewers.

• In primetime, FNC's demo viewers (meaning those between the ages of 25 and 54) beat MSNBC's Total Viewers (meaning anyone older than two) (707 vs. 685). HLN too (707 vs. 563).

• In Total Day, FNC's demo viewers beat MSNBC's Total Viewers (340 vs. 319). HLN too (340 vs. 287)

• The O'Reilly Factor had its 10th highest A25-54 showing for the year, averaging 917,000 in the demo and 3.5M Total Viewers.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/

Just goes to show how fed up people are at the lies from the left.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

ELE

Con./Libs, all Americans must protect our Constitution.

This is why the government wants to put into effect the Hate Crimes Bill then the Fairness Doctrine. They want to shut them and us down. Take away freedom of speech and enforce party line rhetoric.

I maybe paraphrasing just a bit but Gerald Celente, an American patriot says " When people have nothing to lose they lose it". And the American people are feeling the government squeeze on their lives and they don't like it at all. l
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Just How Dominant is Fox News?

I have been Boycotting Oprah since she wouldn't put Palin on her show.
    She is feeling it too. I Googled "Oprah ratings Obama" and this came up.

A surprise: Oprah pays a real cost for supporting Barack Obama ...Apr 9, 2008 ... Since her endorsement, Barak has not been on her show. ..... No one cares that Oprah's approval rating may be "twice as good as the ...
    www.latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington ... obama.html
    - Cached - Similar -

As Obama's delegate numbers climb, Oprah's ratings tumble | Top of ...May 27, 2008 ... Barack Obama last fall. TV talkshow diva Oprah Winfrey's popularity, magazine circulation and TV ratings have tumbled since her ...
    www.latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington ... obama.html
    - Cached - Similar -

Obama numbers up, Oprah ratings down: The SwampIf you check the Nielsen Ratings since Oprah announced support of Obama, she has still been ranked number 1. All viewership for syndicated TV shows are down ...
    www.swamppolitics.com/.../obama_numbers ... tings.html - Cached - Similar -

Obama supporter Oprah takes a big dive - Costas Panagopoulos ...That being said, if Oprah's ratings drop off because she endorsed Sen. Obama for president, it's a small price to pay for backing the ONLY candidate ...
    www.politico.com/news/stories/0408/9427.html -
    Cached - Similar -
    Obama Backlash? Big Ratings Drop Since Obama Endorsement | The FOX ...51 posts - Last post: 4 days ago

Big Ratings Drop Since Obama Endorsement. MEMO to Oprah Winfrey: Your slip is showing. TV's reigning queen is losing viewers at a rate that ...
    www.thefoxnation.com/.../obama-backlash ... ndorsement -
    Cached - Similar -
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like doctor Phil BUT he's on a 5pm and Glenn Beck is on then.

I just started Boycotting The View over The Birth Certificate issue
    and that they won't talk about anything that's negative about Obama.

I am boycotting Anderson Cooper over his "Tea Bagging" Remark.

Last night at 11:00 I had already seen O'Reilly at 8pm so I TRIED to watch Rachael Maddow. She is delusional!
    Her and Obberman, and Anderson Cooper are at the bottom. LOL

I bet Jeanenne Garaffalo is having a hard time paying her bills too!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

[b]This is current Ratings for Oprah.
    Oprah ratings lowest ever
    July 20, 2009, by Rodney Ho

The Oprah mystique may be fading.

For the week of July 4, the heralded talk-show host brought in the fewest viewers since her syndicated debut in the mid-1980s, according to this story in The New York Post.

She averaged about 4 million viewers, seventh for the week among syndicated daytime shows. That compares to 5.1 million for “Judge Judy.â€
    Dick Morris

Re: Con./Libs, all Americans must protect our Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    This is why the government wants to put into effect the Hate Crimes Bill then the Fairness Doctrine. They want to shut them and us down. Take away freedom of speech and enforce party line rhetoric.

I maybe paraphrasing just a bit but Gerald Celente, an American patriot says " When people have nothing to lose they lose it". And the American people are feeling the government squeeze on their lives and they don't like it at all. l
    Plus Ele it's so they can go after people here that call illegals, what they are, Illegals! You watch!

Then there is a way all the Muslims can sue or get people in jail for saying things that USE to be "Freedom of Speech."

The Muslims seem to not be able to take ANY criticism at all!!
    You cannot name anything Mohammed either!
    Not your doll or your dog even.
    Which is why we should NOT be bringing Muslim Refugees here UNLESS
    they sign a waiver to FOLLOW AMERICA'S LAWS!!!
    Dick Morris