Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Specter just said the doctors gave Kennedy about 6 weeks, he will have chemo anyway....However Specter said they said the same thing about him and he is still here and still getting chemo!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

There are alot of very good hearted nice people posting on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Let's be honest. The man is not a good man but he will be meeting his maker soon and even the worst of us needs mercy and grace.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This news is so sudden and so shocking! My prayers go out to the Senator's family, and I pray for his recovery. God is the ultimate Judge!

[quote="SOSADFORUS"]I have probably harrassed him more than anyone, during the last amnesty McCain/Kennedy ( I sent him a fax every morning about his 1986 amnesty) but I wish him well and my prayers go out to his family.....[/quote]

See SOSAD? I told you those headaches were not being caused by you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is shocking news. I wish the best for him and his family and that he can recover from this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Let's be honest. The man is not a good man but he will be meeting his maker soon and even the worst of us needs mercy and grace.
    Gogo, well said!

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    [quote="SOSADFORUS"]I have probably harrassed him more than anyone, during the last amnesty McCain/Kennedy ( I sent him a fax every morning about his 1986 amnesty) but I wish him well and my prayers go out to his family.....

See SOSAD? I told you those headaches were not being caused by you.[/quote]

Sure am glad, I was alittle worried!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    For the last 46 years?
    That was my first thought!! Now should we subject him to a "socialized" medical system where he has to wait 5 years for an operation?

Re: Kennedy Has Brain Tumor

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Just announced on Fox News
    Yes, but does it need to be on ALL Cable News stations, 24/7? Today is a voting day and a day the stockmarket is dipping in a huge way.

For Gods sake I can't stand it anymore!! The TV is off in the background ...... tell me something I don't know. Maybe educate us out here with this days other news too! Now I won't be able to watch any cable news stations for the rest of today. Tomorrow it will be, the Senator is still in the hospital! Give it a rest you vultures that carry news. You're like a termite reunion!!! I'm going freakin NUTS!!!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast