Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    God be with him.......
    Do you think God will send him to Heaven or to Hell?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My father has lost two friends to this kind of brain tumor, and both went fast, like within 2 to 3 months.

I am having trouble finding much sympathy for him. No other Senator has done more damage to our country in the last 50 years than him, with his horrible policies.

As they say, "you sow what you reap," and he is definitely heading towards his final reconing with God.

However, I do hope that his passing is quick and relatively painless, as no human being should suffer through these kinds of diseases.

TexasGal

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    God be with him.......

IMO, I think he'll be sent right back here to live just like one us.....you know, the common folk, the peons.....and get to experience what he has helped to do to us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe

God is the ultimate Judge!

So true. Hopefully, Kennedy will ask forgiveness for all the havoc and pain he has caused, so that he can meet his maker with a clean conscience, if he should die.

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    God be with him.......

IMO, I think he'll be sent right back here to live just like one us.....you know, the common folk, the peons.....and get to experience what he has helped to do to us.
    How about as an IT worker for Bill Gates, that's living on unemployment because some guy from India has his job .... and he loses his home and lives in the car.

Or as a teenager that has no summer job because illegal people have them all!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Yes, may God have pity on his soul and take him now to eliminate the suffering that is due him in this human life. Then he can start his suffering that is due in the after life.

This man has lived more privliged than 99.9999% than other Americans.
    He has had a great life and now it is time for the Delotta. This guy has a lot of responsiblity for the state of our nation and I will NEVER feel sorry for a traitor to the American People.

You People need to get your heads right and stop feeling sympathy for this traitor. Who is your enemy? The globalist and elites and he is surely one of them.

Good Riddence, my prayers have been answered! God doesn't like slave owners and this man perpetuated the practice beyond just about anyone else and now it is time to pay his dues. A man of God would insist that the leaders of these countries where the slaves are used like cattle fight for a better life for their people instead of depressing them and leaving them to a life of misery. Senator Kennedy should have insisted that Mexico and other countries do the will of the people and make a better life for them, instead of for a very few select people.

I never heard Senator Edward Kennedy ever, not once berate Mexico's leaders and the conditions in which the people lived. But he had plenty of words for Americans, calling us bigots and then trying to make slaves out of us as well.

All he needs now is his corrupt buddy, the pope to send his soul into damnation. I'm sure this guy will be cheered and held up as some great person while his foundation keeps working against the American Peoples interest long after he is gone. I just wish he could take his money with him so it won't be used against the American People and America.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

My state of California is ruined forever because of this man and his failed immigration policies he authored....My immediate family, parents and my inlaws, all were forced out of our homes and neighborhoods due to the illegal invasion and the increase of crimes, thanks to all the illegals.. We are all still financially paying for it now.

The quality of life is ruined in California for most Americans.

It's up to God to have mercy on this mans soul for what he has done to so many.

I'll bring out my American flag and wave it proudly the day this TRAITOR dies.

He will have a lot to answer for on that day.

Too bad his murder victim's parents didn't live to see this.

Speaking of that, how many more murdered Americans are there due to teddy's illegal invader loving policies and lies?

From an article by Frosty Wooldridge
    http://www.rense.com/general82/scam.htm
    In 1965, Teddy Kennedy authored the "Immigration Reform Act" that cascaded into adding 100 million people to America from the third world in 40 years with another 100 million arriving within 30 years.

"Suddenly we became the country of "diversity," Murray said. "In order to have "diversity" we had to set our sights lower. The new class of "Americans" was needy. No longer were the traits of hard work, skilled labor, love of freedom, etc. necessary! Instead, only skin color and depth of "need" was assessed. These new diverse Americans weren't expected to pull their own weight. That eliminated the need to be healthy, the need to speak English, the need to have a skill or job. We were told that we must be magnanimous towards those who were less fortunate than ourselves. Clever trick! So we couldn't say anything about the drain on our society, because that made us hard-hearted and selfish.

AE

This is a very sad thing to happen. No matter what we have felt about him politically, we have to have a lot of heartfelt sympathy for him, the condition his health is in and that of his families plight with regards to his serious health problems.

I can only hope for the same consideration if it were me or someone I loved.

Yes, he should leave politics and focus on his life and health, if for no other reason than his family.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast