Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The Khorasans: As Fake As the Kardashians: New Boogeyman Has Already Been Debunked

The Khorasans: As Fake As the Kardashians

New Boogeyman Has Already Been Debunked

by Washington's Blog | September 25, 2014

Obama is now – after the fact – scrambling to justify bombing the sovereign nation of Syria without the permission of either the Syrian government or even the United States Congress by saying that we were going after the super-evil Khorasans, who were about to attack us.
    My God! That sounds terrifying … like a cross between Genghis Khan, Klingons and the Kardashians!
    The U.S. is saying that they’re even more dangerous than ISIS.
    There’s just one wee little problem … the Khorasan threat is as as fake as the Kardashians’ physiques. (Admittedly, it’s confusing, given that the Kardashians have also inserted themselves right in the middleof the Syrian conflict.)
    Agence France-Presse reports:

The US says it has hit a little-known group called “Khorasan” in Syria, but experts and activists argue it actually struck Al-Qaeda’s affiliate Al-Nusra Front, which fights alongside Syrian rebels.
    In announcing its raids in the northern province of Aleppo on Tuesday, Washington described the group it targeted as Khorasan, a cell of Al-Qaeda veterans planning attacks against the West.
    But experts and activists cast doubt on the distinction between Khorasan and Al-Nusra Front, which is Al-Qaeda’s Syrian branch.
    In Syria, no one had ever heard talk of Khorasan until the US media brought it up,” said Rami Abdel Rahman, director of the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.
    “Rebels, activists and the whole world knows that these positions (hit Tuesday) were Al-Nusra positions, and the fighters killed were Al-Nusra fighters,” added Abdel Rahman, who has tracked the Syrian conflict since it erupted in 2011.
    Experts were similarly dubious about the distinction.
    “The name refers to Al-Qaeda fighters previously based in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iran who have travelled to Syria to fight with… Al-Nusra,” said Matthew Henman, head of IHS Jane’s Terrorism and Insurgency Centre.
    They… should not be considered a new or distinct group as such.”
    Aron Lund, editor of the Syria in Crisis website run by the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, raised similar doubts.
    The fact that news about this Al-Qaeda-run, anti-Western cell linked to Al-Nusra emerged just over a week ago, through US intelligence leaks — well, it’s certainly an interesting coincidence,” he told AFP.
    Claims of a distinction are lost of many of Syria’s rebels, who have also often rejected the world community’s designation of Al-Nusra as a “terrorist” group.
    When Washington added Al-Nusra to its list of “terrorist” organisations, even the internationally-backed Syrian opposition National Coalition criticised the decision.
    On the ground, almost all rebel groups have been willing to cooperate with Al-Nusra, seeing them as distinct from the Islamic State group (IS), which espouses transnational goals and includes many non-Syrians among its ranks.
    [The] history of cooperation [between the various crazies in Syria] has left some rebels and activists on the ground suspicious and even angry about the strikes on Al-Qaeda.
    *** Some key members are believed to maintain channels of communication with Al-Nusra, including Qatar, which has helped negotiate the release of prisoners held by the group.
    McClatchy adds:

Raad Alawi, the commander of a smaller group of fighters, the Squadrons of Al Haq, told McClatchy he was very angry. “Starting the war with the bombing of Nusra is an indication that this is a war against the revolution and not [ISIS] … “Maybe next they will bomb the bases of the Free Syrian Army.”
    Well, okay … experts and Syrian Islamic jihadis think there’s no distinction between the Khorasans and plain vanilla Al Nusra/Al Qaeda/Free Syrian Army fighters.
    But surely America and our allies treat the moderate Syrian rebels … I mean Al Nusra … er, I mean theKhorasans … with a consistent iron fist?
    Well, no … we’ve been – directly or indirectly – backing them. And – as we’ve been warning for some time – the boys we’re arming are threatening to attack us. So – while I’d like to believe that I’m being shown the real deal as a justification for long-term, direct involvement – I’m just not buying it

http://www.infowars.com/the-khorasan...e-kardashians/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

KeePiNG UP WiTH THe KHoRaSaNS...

Submitted by williambanzai7 on 09/25/2014 10:21 -0400

photo at the page link:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...ping-khorasans

I Told You the Khorasan Group Doesn’t Exist

September 29, 2014

Windows Media

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
    RUSH: I read a piece by Andy McCarthy, writes at National Review Online, the headline: "The Khorosan Group Does Not Exist." The Kardashian group. We have affectionately begun calling them the Kardashians here. Andy said, "The Khorosan Group Does Not Exist."
    I said, "Sounds familiar. Sounds really familiar." And I remembered, oh, yeah, it was I, your host, El Rushbo, who pointed out last Wednesday that they don't exist. Andy's piece first.

"For six years, President Obama has endeavored to will the country into accepting two pillars of his alternative national-security reality. First, he claims to have dealt decisively with the terrorist threat, rendering it a disparate series of ragtag jayvees. Second, he asserts that the threat is unrelated to Islam, which is innately peaceful, moderate, and opposed to the wanton 'violent extremists' who purport to act in its name. Now, the president has been compelled to act against a jihad that has neither ended nor been decimated.'"
    He goes on to talk about how there is no Khorasan group. It was literally just made up. Another pull quote here from Andy McCarthy, National Review Online. I think this is on Saturday. He said: "The president has been telling us for years that he handled al-Qaeda by killing bin Laden. He has been telling us for weeks that the Islamic State ... is a regional nuisance that posed no threat to the United States. In recent days, however, reality intruded on this fiction. Suddenly, tens of thousands of terrorists, armed to the teeth, were demolishing American-trained armies, beheading American journalists, and threatening American targets."

Now, Obama can't say it's Al-Qaeda 'cause he wiped 'em out. He can't say it's Al-Qaeda 'cause they've been on the run for a long. He can't say it's ISIS 'cause they're the JV team. He can't say it's Al-Qaeda 'cause he killed bin Laden. GM's alive, bin Laden's dead, whatever. They had to make it up. And I remember, I want to take you back to this program last Wednesday when I first heard about this. I just want to review for you so that you can hear what you heard, again, me say on this program.
    BEGIN ARCHIVE CLIP
    RUSH ARCHIVE: The Regime has given this group a new name in order for Obama to be able to continue to say he wiped Al-Qaeda out. So you come up with a new name for Al-Qaeda, the Kardashians, whatever, the Khorasans, whatever they are, and either way it's defeating. I mean, if you wipe out Al-Qaeda, how can they have a new group spring up? If you wipe 'em out, you wipe 'em out.
    If you get rid of a species, it's gone, right? Until you discover it somewhere in the Himalayas. So this new group is essentially just Al-Qaeda renamed. .... The way the left is rationalizing all of this, ladies and gentlemen, is that George W. Bush's War on Terror was a "dumb" war, and Obama's is a "smart" war. (interruption) Well, they're not... Yeah, depending on where you look they're calling it a war, but they're still calling it an "action," and they're saying that Obama's doing it in a smart way.
    And of course Bush was dumb, shouldn't have gone there in the first place. But, you know, back to this Khorasan Group. They come out of nowhere, named by the administration just in the past couple of days -- well, last week sometime. Is there any doubt if Obama hadn't been running around bragging about taking out Al-Qaeda and wiping out bin Laden and thus ending Al-Qaeda, would we even have heard the name Khorasan Group?
    But because Obama's been running around bragging about taking out Al-Qaeda, starting at the Democrat convention in 2012? Okay, Al-Qaeda hasn't gone away, so the Regime has to give them a new name to make it look like it's a new group after Obama wiped out Al-Qaeda. But it's just Al-Qaeda.

RUSH: That's all it was, and it was known. Well, I instinctively figured this out last Wednesday, last Tuesday or Wednesday. The Khorasan, by the way, is a region that incorporates/borders Afghanistan, Iran, Turkmenistan and Pakistan, but they just made it up. There is no Khorasan Group. It's Al-Qaeda, and Obama didn't wipe 'em out. He never came close to wiping them out.
    But everything that comes from this Regime, folks -- in terms of Obama's accomplishments and achievement -- is all <acronym title="Google Page Ranking"><acronym title="Google Page Ranking">PR</acronym></acronym>. It's all buzz.
    BREAK TRANSCRIPT
    RUSH: You say that Al-Qaeda's on the run. Okay, that becomes the "fact." That reality can't change, except it isn't real. If you say Al-Qaeda's on the run, they have to remain on the run.
    That's tied to the president. He said so. He's the commander-in-chief. Well, they're not on the run. Okay, so what do you do? You invent this new group; give them a new name. They're the same group, but you call 'em the Khorasan group. And that's, pure and simple, why this is going on. But the bottom line is it's the same bunch of people, same organization, same objectives.
    They're not on the run, they have not been pushed back, they've not been dealt with. None of that, none of that was true. The Democrats -- if you remember, shortly after 9/11 when we started get going with the war in Afghanistan, and then we went to Iraq. The Democrats all said, "That's not the place to go! You gotta go to Afghanistan. This thing's not over 'til you kill bin Laden! You gotta kill bin Laden! That's how you define victory!"
    A lot of us said, "No, that isn't gonna matter. Al-Qaeda is still gonna be around." But they actually believed it, 'cause they think we killed bin Laden and that meant the end of Al-Qaeda politically as far as they were concerned. So they've got a mess on their hands because there's no principle. There's no real military strategy behind this. They did not listen to the generals, boots on the ground and that. So it's a comedy of errors except it is very serious. That's a problem.
    END TRANSCRIPT

Related Links

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20..._doesn_t_exist

Is the Khorasan Group the SpaghettiOs of terror? - http://www.infowars.com/is-the-khora...ios-of-terror/

Max Keiser pegs Obama's terror group

Is the Khorasan Group the SpaghettiOs of terror?

Max Keiser pegs Obama's terror group.

by Infowars.com |
    October 2, 2014

Keiser Report @KeiserReport
    Follow
    Is the Khorasan Group the SpaghettiOs of terror? http://goo.gl/zvGBce
    1:01 PM - 2 Oct 2014

http://www.infowars.com/is-the-khora...ios-of-terror/