Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

USAFVet, if you are referring to my comment about her family values, they are, in my estimation pretty shallow. Parade your family out in the media, tout your valor in having a Down syndrome child rather than aborting it, and then if someone makes a point about the unmarried Bristol/Levi thing, it is a heinous thing.
    What ifs don't work real well--What if Obama had had a Down Syndrome child? What if there was an abortion, or what if there wasn't one?
    Furthermore, I am not calling Palin stupid or an idiot, but a ditz, like a breathless person that makes little sense, like I am not a quitter, but a fighter, so that is why I am quitting as governor. Splain that one to me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If I had numerous debts due to ignorant and bogus ethics charges against me and am in debt because of this crap, I'd resign to. Call me a quitter, so be it. Who in your estimation Vortex is up to the standards you want in a president?

MW
    Vortex wrote:

She brings this guy into her home, which seems tacit approval for the relationship, like extra-marital sex, which is something I would not expect of any super-conservative. Didn't Johnston have a family? Not being right-wing, I certainly don't approve of that.
    Seems to me that you are jumping to conclusions without all the facts. Do we really know why the Palin's welcomed Mr. Johnston into their home?
    I suppose there could be a number of reason for inviting Levi in, most of which don't include an approval of the relationship or extra-marital sex. For example, perhaps Bristol begged her parents to allow Levi into the home during her late term stage because she wanted the father near (understandable), or maybe Levi's parents kicked his butt to the curb and he had no where to go. Better yet, maybe Levi pleaded relentlessly for inclusion and the Palin's finally yielded, not because they approved of the relationship or extra-martial sex, but because they supported their daughter and decided to accomodate her wish.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What Sara Palin did was the essence of family values. She tried to make a difficult situation a little better by helping out two very young and likely immature people. She did the best she could under adverse conditions, which means she did not abandon her belief in family values when the going got tough. In other words, she walked the walk!

I think this guy was extremely lucky to have been invited into her home. She was under no obligation to do so and could have told him to get lost.

Perhaps there are some who would have considered it to be better family values if she would have kicked her daughter out of the house, or insisted she get an abortion in order to remain in the house. Really not sure what Sara Palin did which could be somehow construed as violating her belief in family values.

Her kid made a huge mistake. No question! But what Sara Palin did thereafter, proves to me anyway, she really does have good family values, as she loved her child unconditionally and did the best she could for her. Isn't that the essence of being a good parent as it pertains to family values?

Say what you want about Sara Palin the politician, but she is ok in my book as a mother and family woman.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    NoBueno wrote:

What Sara Palin did was the essence of family values. She tried to make a difficult situation a little better by helping out two very young and likely immature people. She did the best she could under adverse conditions, which means she did not abandon her belief in family values when the going got tough. In other words, she walked the walk!

I think this guy was extremely lucky to have been invited into her home. She was under no obligation to do so and could have told him to get lost.

Perhaps there are some who would have considered it to be better family values if she would have kicked her daughter out of the house, or insisted she get an abortion in order to remain in the house. Really not sure what Sara Palin did which could be somehow construed as violating her belief in family values.

Her kid made a huge mistake. No question! But what Sara Palin did thereafter, proves to me anyway, she really does have good family values, as she loved her child unconditionally and did the best she could for her. Isn't that the essence of being a good parent as it pertains to family values?

Say what you want about Sara Palin the politician, but she is ok in my book as a mother and family woman.
    Wow, that was an absolutely brilliant response (IMO). I'm impressed, thank you, NoBueno.

I don't think it needs to be said, but I agree with you 100%.

Please feel free to take a bow, NoBueno.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great Post NoBueono!

RELATED

Republican pundits open fire on Sarah Palin

Since announcing her resignation, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has been pummeled by critics who have called her incoherent, a quitter, a joke and a "political train wreck."

And those were fellow Republicans talking.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-162734.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    NoBueno wrote:

Wow, that was an absolutely brilliant response (IMO). I'm impressed, thank you, NoBueno.

I don't think it needs to be said, but I agree with you 100%.

Please feel free to take a bow, NoBueno.
    Thank you MW for your kind words. Occasionally, I get one right!

April
    Alipac in crisis, please help!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-162690.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123