Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Limbaugh Tells Sean Hannity That Obama Is Destroying America

Rush Limbaugh Tells Sean Hannity That Obama Is Destroying America
    Thursday, June 4, 2009 12:00 PM

By: Phil Brennan

Rush Limbaugh told Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Wednesday night that he wants Barack Obama to fail because, like Osama bin Laden, the president is trying to destroy America.

Limbaugh also outlined why he is a media target, insisted that former Secretary of State Colin Powell has done nothing for the Republican Party, and expressed mixed feelings about Supreme Court nominee Judge Sonia Sotomayor.

During the first of a wide-ranging, two-part exclusive interview, Hannity observed that Limbaugh has become the media’s piñata. The top talker said that was a result of the fact that “the opposition to Obama has not surfaced politically in Washington. Those of us who are consistent on the radio and television criticizing him, we have become the focus.

“For whatever reason, the Republican Party at any level has chosen not to take Obama on and chosen not to try to attach him to any of the disastrous things he's doing. I do.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Rush is right!

I agree with Limbaugh, no wonder King Obama and his buds are doing all they can to enforce the "fairness doctrine" so they can stop Rush and/or any other patriot from educating our people and country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If I could be assured that she’s actually a pro-life person and does think that Roe versus Wade is bad constitutional law and if she would rule on the right side of the pro-life issue, I might look past this racism.
    A racist pro-lifer? Maybe she'd only support the wise, superior, rich Latin life. That's how Adolph worked it. No racist La Raza on the Court Rush!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)