Like Tree12Likes

Thread: LIVE: President Trump Town Hall 10/15/20

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LIVE: President Trump Town Hall 10/15/20

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GregGutfeld

@greggutfeld

NBC is embarrassing itself. worse than expected. Guthrie is like a poorly disguised ambush. even she follows up with planned questions after the "townhall" question. what a horrible show trial

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The moderator, Savannah Guthrie, is raising her voice so loud she is screeching. She is being the typical liberal moderator, very disagreeable and arguing with the President.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 10-15-2020 at 09:06 PM.

Jack Posobiec

@JackPosobiec

It’s Trump vs the world as always

GregGutfeld

@greggutfeld

it takes a lot to make Trump look like the bullied one, but @SavannahGuthrie
    nailed it with flying colors. what an over-the-top performance by this frantic host

GregGutfeld

@greggutfeld

i'm glad trump agreed to another debate. didn't realize it would be with Savannah Guthrie.

Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 10-15-2020 at 09:14 PM.

***Live Updates*** President Donald Trump Participates in Miami Town Hall

October 15, 2020

Joshua Caplan

BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP via Getty Images

President Donald Trump will participate in a town hall broadcasted by NBC outdoors at the Pérez Art Museum Miami in Miami, Florida, on Thursday evening. The event will be moderated by NBC anchor Savannah Guthrie.

Stay tuned to Breitbart News for live updates. All times Eastern.

8:57 PM: Questioner compliments Trump, telling him he’s “handsome” when he smiles.

She then asks the president:

Q: “Do you expect to pursue your previous efforts to cut the DACA program?”

A: “We’re going to take care of DACA we’re going to take care of Dreamers.”

8:56 PM: When asked about racial profiling, Trump touts Sen. Tim Scott’s police reform bill, which the Democrats opposed. He then lists off his accomplishments helping the black community. “I have done more for the African American community than any president other than Abraham Lincoln,” he says.

8:50 PM: Trump says he has no expectations regarding how Judge Amy Coney Barrett would rule on the Supreme Court, nor did he discuss specific cases with her. He says the two talked about family. “I think that depending on what happens to Roe v. Wade, it could get sent down to the states or maybe nothing at all will happen,” the president replies when asked how he thinks Barrett could rule on abortion cases.

8:39 PM: Trump accuses the New York Times of illegally obtaining his tax records when asked who the Trump Organization owes over $400 million to. He says the figure is a fraction of his net worth, adding he doesn’t owe money to Russia. “I’m extremely under levered,” he says. Guthrie tells Trump he could end questions surrounding his taxes if he releases them tonight. The president responds by reminding the moderator that he’s under the IRS, who he says are treating him poorly. “No person in their right mind would release prior to working out the deal with the IRS,” he says. “It’s common sense, and intelligence”

8:37 PM: Trump warns Biden will raise corporate tax rates, which will spark a depression “the likes of which you never had.”

8:36 PM: Trump hits House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for refusing to negotiate a stimulus agreement, accusing her of attempting to harm his re-election prospects. “She doesn’t want to give the money… she’s penalizing our people,” the president says, before calling for both Republicans and Democrats to reach a “big” and “bold” deal. The president adds: “If we agree to something, the Republicans will agree to it.”

8:33 PM: Trump says he has largely dismantled Obamacare and affirms he wants to replace it with a system that will protect pre-existing conditions.

8:24 PM: Trump says contracting coronavirus did not change his views on masks, reaffirming that he never had an issue with people wearing them. The president then recounts how a staffer was playing with his mask as he served him a meal at the White House, raising questions about the effectiveness about donning face coverings.

8:18 PM: Asked about his remarks to author Bob Woodward and whether he downplayed the virus, Trump replies: “I knew it was a big threat but I didn’t want to panic the country,”

8:16 PM: Trump says he will accept a peaceful transfer of power, but calls for an “honest” election. He then warns of voter fraud linked to voting by mail. He also references discarded military ballots found with his name in Pennsylvania as possible evidence of fraud. “It’s sort of ironic that you and them talk about the peaceful transfer when I spent three and a half years fighting off these maniacs and now it turns out, everything’s there, that they were the ones that dealt with Russia,” the president tells Guthrie.

8:14 PM: Trump once again empathically denounces white supremacy, then goes on to slam Antifa and violence taking place in Democrat-cities. When asked about QAnon, the president replies: “What I do hear about it is that they are strong against pedophilia. And I do agree with that.” Trump turns the tables on Guthrie and grills her about why she does not ask about condemning Antifa.

8:10 PM: Trump says “I believe we’re rounding the corner” when discussing the U.S.’s fight against the coronavirus.

8:07 PM: Trump says “as the president, I have to be out there” when asked why participants of the Rose Garden event for Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett. He also reaffirms he has no issue with masks.

8:06 PM: Trump says “possibly I did. possibly I didn’t.” take daily coronavirus tests ahead of the first debate against Democrat opponent Joe Biden.

8:03 PM: Trump says he has no remaining symptoms of coronavirus, adds that scans of his lungs showed there were “a little bit different” and perhaps “infected.”

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...ami-town-hall/
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 10-15-2020 at 09:20 PM.

Jack Posobiec

@JackPosobiec

Guthrie comes across like a lunatic here

Quote Tweet

Breaking911

@Breaking911

“QAnon is a theory that Democrats are a Satanic pedophile ring & you are their savior. — Will you disavow?”“I know nothing about QAnon.”“I just told you.”“...What you tell me doesn’t necessarily make it fact. I hate to say that.”

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I will be doing a major Fake @NBCNews Town Hall Forum, live tonight from Miami, at 8:00 P.M. They asked me to do it in place of the Rigged Steve Scully (he is now suspended from @cspan for lying) Debate. I wonder if they’ll treat me as well as Sleepy Joe? They should!

Town Hall conducted by another Democrat, screaming, hate filled, lunatic!

Must be in their DNA. That is all they have to represent the Democrat party.

How about a Town Hall with Charlie Kirk, Candace Owens, and Michelle Malkin asking the questions? They are the ones on the ground with the people and know our concerns. They are informed, they are intelligent, they are calm and reserved. Set this up!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL