Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lois Lerner E-Mail Proves Her Hatred for Conservatives

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lois Lerner E-Mail Proves Her Hatred for Conservatives

Lois Lerner E-Mail Proves Her Hatred for Conservatives

July 30, 2014

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: By the way, Dave Camp, who is the Ways and Means Committee chairman, House of Representatives, wrote a letter to the Attorney General Eric Holder today because a newly discovered e-mail exchange from Lois Lerner's official IRS e-mail account directly demonstrates her deep animus toward conservatives, which she referred to as -- I can't say the word -- she referred to conservatives in this e-mail as... it's a bodily orifice where one eliminates waste. Now, ladies and gentlemen, you -- (interruption) Clymer. Exactly right. George W. Bush called Adam Clymer a bodily orifice.

Well, for most it's a point of exit. Others have a different idea. But for the most part it's an exit point. And she referred to conservatives as this, in this e-mail that's been found. SoDave Camp, the House Ways and Means Committee, has sent a letter to Holder trying to make the point here that there was institutional bias going on.

Now, we all know this. I mean, this is Exhibit, what, 597 in this whole story. But I remember telling you not all that long ago, the first time I saw Lois Lerner, I saw somebody that looked like a Cruella De Vil. She looked like and does look like just a mean, unhappy, constantly angry, irritated person, just looks that way to me. She looked like somebody constantly loaded for bear, ready to go. I had no doubt what was being said about her by people, as this IRS scandal vis-a-vis the Tea Party details were released. And now there's just a little bit more evidence as to who she is.

Not only that, she referred to conservatives not just as exit point bodily orifice, she called 'em terrorists as well. Tea Party terrorists. And it gives evidence to the fact that there was a bias aimed at political enemies of the Regime at the IRS.
    END TRANSCRIPT
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/07/30/lois_lerner_e_mail_proves_her_hatred_for_conservat ives

New Emails: Lois Lerner Referred to Conservatives as '***holes' and 'TeRrorists'

July 30, 2014 - 11:29 AM

By Susan Jones

IRS official Lois Lerner at a House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing on Capitol Hill on Wednesday, May 22, 2013. (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)

(CNSNews.com) - A newly discovered email exchange from Lois Lerner's official IRS email account "directly demonstrates Ms. Lerner's deep animus towards conservatives, which she refers to as '---holes,'" House Ways and Means Committee Chair Dave Camp wrote in a letterto Attorney General Eric Holder on Wednesday.

In that Nov. 9, 2012 email, Lerner further suggests that conservatives will ruin the country: "So we don't need to worry about alien teRrorists (sic). It's our own crazies that will take us down," she wrote.

Camp (R-Mich.) told Holder the email "shows that Ms. Lerner's mistreatment of conservative groups was driven by her personal hostility toward conservatives."

Camp said he also has discovered that Lerner used her personal email to conduct official business,including confidential tax return information, and he once again urged the Justice Department to ramp up its investigation:

"While the Committee has not seen any evidence of a serious investigation by your Department, it is my sincere hope that in light of this new, strong evidence that you immediately begin aggressively investigating this matter or appoint a special counsel."

Camp warned that failure to do so "will only further erode public trust" in the Internal Revenue Service and the Justice Department.
    Ways and Means is one of three congressional committees investigating the way the IRS, during Lerner's tenure, handled groups seeking tax-exempt status. The IRS admits that conservative groups were singled out for inappropriate scrutiny and delay before the 2012 election.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/new-emails-lois-lerner-referred-conservatives-holes-and-terrorists

That woman is evil.