Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LOOK! YOUR Whitehouse Is After Americans Who Disagree

LOOK!!!!!
    Obama wants people to "turn in" those against his health care scam!

Like Americans HAVE TO AGREE with this Arrogant Narcissist?

http://netrightnation.com/index.php?...-blog&Itemid=7

Quote:
    "There is a lot of (TRUTH!!!!!!) disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. (Counselling on death)These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'll tell you what's suspicious!
    HR 3200 (The HealthKill Bill) is HIGHLY suspicious to me!

NIXON's WhiteHouse has nothing on This Whitehouse!

If it's such a great deal, why don't you put all government workers, The State Legislatures, Congress, and The Senate on it?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

This is precisely why the internet must NEVER fall under Gov't control!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    This is precisely why the internet must NEVER fall under Gov't control!
    I sent it out to News stations this morning and they had it on FOX... wonder if it was my tip?

I sent it to O'Reilly, Beck and Hannity also.

What a whining control freak, and arrogent Narcissist he is.

Him and his Whitehouse full of Chicago Thugs are ruining America.
    Dick Morris

What gets me is how stupid they are by trying to tell us that the things that we see and hear directly for Obama and his goons mouths doesn't even exist, or were just interpreting plain English wrong they want to even control the past to control the future.

This is all madness you can't even go or do anything anymore without govt. interference or regulations. Seriously NAME ONE THING that you do that the us govt. doesn't have a part of
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    What gets me is how stupid they are by trying to tell us that the things that we see and hear directly for Obama and his goons mouths doesn't even exist, or were just interpreting plain English wrong they want to even control the past to control the future.

This is all madness you can't even go or do anything anymore without govt. interference or regulations. Seriously NAME ONE THING that you do that the us govt. doesn't have a part of
    You must mean the video of him saying that Government Healthcare would take 5 years to enact and we wouldn't even know it?

He is so slimey and slippery like a snake!

He sends that incompetent Gibbs out for the press to ask their softball questions and all he does is ah, ah, aaahhhh, ah!
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican

You must mean the video of him saying that Government Healthcare would take 5 years to enact and we wouldn't even know it?

He sends that incompetent Gibbs out for the press to ask their softball questions and all he does is ah, ah, aaahhhh, ah!

Yeah right from his mouth!!! Then the WH comes froward bashing drudge for reporting it!! What a crock!!!

And I still cant find ONE DAMN THING that we do or go that our govt is not involved!! This control of everything is shocking and smothering, its driving me mad!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican

Yeah right from his mouth!!! Then the WH comes froward bashing drudge for reporting it!! What a crock!!!

And I still cant find ONE DAMN THING that we do or go that our govt is not involved!! This control of everything is shocking and smothering, its driving me mad!!!
    YET, all they do is spin it like we are the bad people, we are all crazy.
    Sure those 2002 and 2003 videos are takem "Out of context!"
    It's a tactic that works because his zombies believe him.
    I don't! You don't!
    AND Hey, he's only STARTED in!
    His plans for this country look something like a 3rd world.
    He's doing it all intentionally for his Reparations to "get even" with the White man.
    Everything you have ever read about this current Whitehouse is WAY WORSE!

The lower they take America, the bigger they feel.

Read "Animal Spirits" to see how they are taking down America thru "Feel Good" psychology to us people.
    Dick Morris