Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change

Lou Dobbs Launches New Site

Lou Dobbs Launches Members-Only Web Site
    Posted:
    01/4/10
    Filed Under:Media
    150 Comments +
    Join the discussion »

TEXT SIZE:AAA
    * PRINT PRINT
    SHARESHARE

Fans of Lou Dobbs who want even more access to his daily rants and opinions can now join his members-only web site -- for a price.

The syndicated radio host and former CNN anchor has launched "Lou Dobbs' Independent America," where for $5.95 a month -- or $49.95 a year -- followers can get "exclusive access" to the self-proclaimed "Mr. Independent."

Membership benefits include podcasts of his radio show, message boards, video webcasts and Q&A sessions with Dobbs, TPM first reported.

Members who opt for a year subscription also get an "automatic 10% discount on all purchases in the Lou Dobbs Store," which sells hats, t-shirts and "Don't Tread On Me" coffee mugs.
    Over the past few years on TV, in print and on his radio show, Dobbs has become one of the most prominent anti-illegal immigration voices in the U.S. After decades with CNN, Dobbs quit the network in November, saying he wanted to engage in "constructive problem-solving."

He has said he's considering a run for Congress in New Jersey.

Some supporters hope he'll consider higher office and have even started a "Draft Lou Dobbs for President" campaign.
    http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/01/04 ... -web-site/

So he is again on the anti-illegal immigration side. For how long this time? I would prefer my money go to rescuing the green-bellied sapsucker of Northern Siberia!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is this guy on drugs, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    So he is again on the anti-illegal immigration side. For how long this time? I would prefer my money go to rescuing the green-bellied sapsucker of Northern Siberia!
    Lou has always said he is for LEGAL IMMIGRATION and against illegal immigration. That we understood. And he has always said that illegal immigration is the fault of the employers that hire them which encourages even more illegal immigration. HOWEVER....NOW he seems to be in favor of a path to citizenship for illegals. That is where we part ways. So where he may very well still be anti-illegal immigration....HE IS NOW IN FAVOR OF AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. That is what is different about the new Lou Dobbs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think you will find that nobody cares what "Mr Amnesty" has to say anymore, especailly here at ALIPAC.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

He is not getting as much as 2 cents from me.