Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Mark Levin: Oh my, the Committee to Publicly Horsewhip Karl Rove

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Mark Levin: Oh my, the Committee to Publicly Horsewhip Karl Rove

Mark Levin

Oh my, the Committee to Publicly Horsewhip Karl Rove

http://jenkuznicki.com/2014/05/the-c...hip-karl-rove/

The Committee to Publicly Horsewhip Karl Rove

By Jen Kuznicki On May 16, 2014 · Comments (6)

Karl Rove is not a guru of politics, he is not a smart tactician, and he must be properly disciplined. His latest comment about Hillary Clinton was sloppy and stupid, and it’s time to let everyone know that conservatives want nothing to do with him.
    We can’t figure out why he is still speaking. We can’t figure out why he’s on Fox News. We can’t figure out how he’s fooling the wealthy into giving him money to waste. In fact, Karl Rove is the single most dis-unifying person in Republican and conservative politics.
    A friend of mine, Dan Riehl, said it right when he tweeted, “Rove’s problem. He didn’t “raise” the health issue. He made a direct accusation. If a conservative said same thing, GOP would denounce him.” That is a fact. So, what we need is a combined effort to denounce Karl Rove for poisoning conservative opportunities to win.
    Of course this effort is not limited to Rove’s “brain damage” accusation of Hillary Clinton. We conservatives must point out just how this one man is harming the nation’s ability to survive. Bush’s brain has got to go. The blossom is off the turd. The architect of second place must be shown the door.
    You have an opportunity to become a member of a special committee, formed out of necessity, to register the proper amount of criticism of a man whose influence in politics must come to an end.
    In line with the late great William F. Buckley Jr.’s appeal in National Review, “The Committee to Horsewhip Drew Pearson,” your charter membership in, “The Committee to Publicly Horsewhip Karl Rove,” will commence when you share this post.
    Further, there are three levels of membership, Classic, Premium, and Elite.
    Classic membership is attained when you share a facebook post or tweet about how Karl Rove is ruining our chances as Republicans to win elections, or any other thing about the man’s political influence you find distasteful.
    Premium members will write a blog post or photoshop or some shareable piece outside of a facebook post, detailing one of his many political failures or even a positive post about a time when he shut the hell up. These are just ideas, the point is, you have to influence public opinion beyond facebook.
    Elite members will sustain their membership through writing or on youtube, five or more posts or videos about Karl Rove, giving reasons why he should exit the national stage of politics. I happen to be a super platinum Elite member by writing about Rove, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.
    You can organize at the grassroots level as well, writing in local papers or magazines, the opportunities to horsewhip Karl Rove are endless, and really only limited by your imagination. Of course, we do not wish bodily harm on Rove, we just want him to exit the national political stage through the peaceful right to speak up.

The Committee to Publicly Horsewhip Karl Rove is hereby announced. Please share.

Who’s with me?

Tagged with: RoveShut Your Pie Hole Karl Rovethe architect of second placethe blossom is off the turd

http://jenkuznicki.com/2014/05/the-c...hip-karl-rove/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For once I agree with Al Sharpton.

LoL

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Moved to Other Topics

Banned
    The Committee to Publicly Horsewhip Karl Rove is hereby announced. Please share.

Who’s with me?

I want to be a charter member...count me in!!!! Not because he is a mental turd, which is true, but because he is the self appointed elite leader of the GOP. The GOP and their good ole' boy system that no-one wants or cares about. The same GOP that continually foists themselves on everyone like there were the supreme ones..The same GOP that is driving everyone to a third party if not this election then the next...The same GOP that has sold our Country to highest bidder even while we are circling the drain. The same GOP that has no sense to be ashamed that they still excist...

Karl Rove is the biggest Progressive out there and needs to be fired from Fox News. A lot of people have quit watching Fox and started watching other programs other than news because they are sick and tired of hearing his BS. Bush is dead in America and so should Rove be. He will cause the GOP to loose elections if he continues and people know this. He needs to go to Mexico or maybe Africa.