Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mass immigration to be imposed on Finland

In face of multiculturalism failure in any single country on this planet Finnish government decided to impose mass immigration and multiculturalism on Finnish people.

[quote] The New Multicultural Finland

by Baron Bodissey

Gates of Vienna has just acquired a new Finnish correspondent, a fellow who goes by the nickname “Sludgeâ€

I wonder what countries they intend to promote immigration (clients) from? Hopefully not from regions of dangerous subversive types---which, these days, would be almost anywhere. Canadian volunteers, anyone?

This could work if they carefully screen potential immigrants--keeping out the gangmembers, drug addicts, bombers. etc. But Hell could freeze over, too.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    I wonder what countries they intend to promote immigration (clients) from? Hopefully not from regions of dangerous subversive types---which, these days, would be almost anywhere. Canadian volunteers, anyone?

This could work if they carefully screen potential immigrants--keeping out the gangmembers, drug addicts, bombers. etc. But Hell could freeze over, too.
    CaptainRon, Finnland is one of the country which doesn't need any immigration at all as his population is reproducing at stable rates.

And concerning your query from which countries do they wish to promote immigration: they have clearly stated that the want multiculturalism.

There is no country in the world which is managing the immigration policies properly. Have you heard about imported criminality in Switzerland?

I realize that many European countries are having trouble with their Arabic immigrants--and I was just looking at the Gates of Vienna website yesterday. But I didn't know what Finland's proposed policy would be. Countries like Australia and New Zealand have been pretty selective, but still immigration to there is possible. The Scandinavian countries have tried to be the good guys and let the refugees in--and soemtimes with bad results. The Meditteranean nations get a lot of "boat people" from Africa, and I understand a disproportionate number of Muslims, but with a mixture of others. I know it is a big issue in Europe, now.

What I heard in the past was that Finns tend to be rather depressed. Is the economy depressed, too?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OH boy they are in trouble now , they better get rid of this guy really fast, it starts with PC and the rest is history.

Multiculturalism means globalization and it is all down hill from there.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)