Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The mass media gets a clue - finally

From Brasscheck/Real Econ Tv

Corruption is destroying the US economy
    Mark the date: December 1, 2010

By George, I think the mass media (or part of it) has finally gotten a clue.

We've been saying this for how long? Ten, fifteen years?

Widespread government and corporate corruption (and not just banking) is destroying the US economy and thus the livelihoods and standards of living of tens of millions of Americans.

Thanks Obama, thanks Bush Jr, thanks Clinton, thanks Bush Sr. and thanks Reagan.

There's always been corruption in the US, but it hit warp speed under these posing idiots and moral midgets- and we will be paying the price for this for many years to come.

And still the band plays on at CNBC, Fox, CNN and others...

Earlier this week, the federal gangsters were
    forced to pull back the curtain on who got the
    bailouts and how much.

Yes, believe it or not, until this week this data
    was a state secret.

Some revelations:

1. $3 TRILLION was given away

2. Goldman Sachs would have gone bankrupt
    without the help

3. Money even went to companies like GE,
    McDonalds, and Harley Davidson.

Video:

http://www.realecontv.com/page/765.html

Kathyet

working4change
    Please keep repeating this to Congressional offices....

"Please oppose the Dream Act Amnesty because it would displace and replace millions of innocent American students, workers, and voters with illegal aliens!"

Thanks to your efforts yesterday, we have identified 10 of the 83 targeted Democrats who will vote NO on Dream Amnesty! We only need 30 more to win and stop this bill!

Please start your calls today by calling the 10 listed as "Voting No" and say...

"I want to thank Congressman _______ for voting No on the Dream Act Amnesty which would 'displace and replace millions of innocent American students, workers, and voters with illegal aliens!' Please ask him to encourage other Democrats to say No as well."

Once you have thanked the NO votes, proceed to lobby the unknowns.

Here is the activism link for you. We need all of our ALIPAC activist Aces High today!

NEW TIP: We have added towns and zips of district offices beneath the DC contact info. If a staffer challenges you for town and zip to disuade your call, you may give them the ones we provide or you can say "If you are listening to illegal aliens today, you can listen to me because I am an American."

Let's Roll!

TAKE ACTION NOW WITH ALIPAC TO STOP DREAM ACT AMNESTY AT THIS LINK...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-219949.html