Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico to issue citizens national identity card

Mexico to issue citizens national identity card
    The Associated Press
    7:26 p.m. July 28, 2009

MEXICO CITY — President Felipe Calderon says Mexico will start issuing nationwide identity cards for its citizens starting this year, and by 2012 everyone will have one.

The cards will carry the bearer's photograph. It will also include information on fingerprints and biometric data, including facial and iris scans, on a magnetic strip.

Most Mexicans currently use their voter ID cards for identification. They contain a photo, signature and one fingerprint. They will continue to be issued.

Interior Secretary Fernando Gomez Mont said Tuesday the new cards will help in the fight against organized crime, and ensure transparency in government aid programs.

Drug traffickers frequently use false identification documents to evade law enforcement.

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/ ... dex=139945
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Interior Secretary Fernando Gomez Mont said Tuesday the new cards will help in the fight against organized crime, and ensure transparency in government aid programs.
    Hahahahahahaha! Now where have I heard that line before? Oh, it was from Obama. Gomez and Obama are 2 peas in a pod.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Transparency in Government" in reference to the Mexican government is the biggest oxymoron I've heard lately. Thanks for the huge laugh, Gomez....I've got some beach front property in Arizona I'd like to sell to you! You're the perfect candidate!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Good for you Felipe! Please keep in mind your national id card is not legal identification in the United States, since millions of your citizens seem compelled to enter our country illegally.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just wonder how much foreign aid we have given them for this program.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds to me like a precursor plan leading toward the NAU.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

We'll be able to buy counterfeits in L.A. next week, all over CA. in a month and nation wide in 60 to 90 days.

New products have a delay in start up time right now because of the economy.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Most Mexicans currently use their voter ID cards for identification. They contain a photo, signature and one fingerprint. They will continue to be issued.
    Mexico's voter ID cards have photos, signature and fingerprint.

Why don't ours?

Our Social Security Cards don't even have a photo and a finger print.

There is something very wrong here.
    NO AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Sounds to me like a precursor plan leading toward the NAU.
    BINGO!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Mexico's voter ID cards have photos, signature and fingerprint.

Why don't ours?

Our Social Security Cards don't even have a photo and a finger print.

There is something very wrong here.
    ..yeah, no one ever believed that would be necessary. They didn't foresee a corporate regime take over of the USA and the rampant illegal immigration and fraud perpetrated onto the American people allowed by those treasonous poiticians that is happening now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast