Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: MSNBC HOST : Would you consider bringing a rape charge against Donald Trump?" NO

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MENTALLY RETARDED SIMPLETON ON STEROIDS "FEMINIST / COMMUNIST"

washingtonexaminer.com

Trump rape accuser now wants to send all men to 'retraining' camps after believing 'we should just get rid of men'

​by John Gage | July 03, 2019 03:40 PM

E. Jean Carroll, who accused President Trump of rape, argued that all men should be sent to secret "retraining camps" while women run the world.

"I come up with like five solutions. My most serious solution is we put them in a place," Carroll said in an interview Tuesday with Vox about her book titled What Do We Need Men For?: A Modest Proposal. "You’ll have to see where it is in the book. It’s a secret place. Then we send in the special retraining. Women who can’t live without the men while the men are being retrained, they get conjugal visits."
    Carroll said these camps would be able to pacify men and make a "much happier world."
    "Then, in a couple years, they’ll come out and they’ll stop starting wars. They’ll put the toilet seat down. They won’t cheat. They’ll stop lying. It’ll be a much happier world. Let the women run things for a while. You saw all the great candidates we’ve got. We’ve got some great female candidates," she continued.
    Carroll described "manless trip" she went on to inspire her book where she learned a lot about men and women.
    "[V]ery quickly, I realized, 'Boy, men cause a lot of problems.' Finally, two decades later, I thought, 'We should just get rid of men. That would solve all of our problems,'" Carroll said. "But then I thought, 'Well, maybe we need them for something.' So I went on a road trip."
    She said her road trip made her come up with the solution of putting men in retraining camps.
    Carroll's book was released Tuesday, and an early excerpt published in June accused Trump of raping her in 1995 or 1996 in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room.
    Since the initial accusation, Carroll has given several interviews with media outlets, including one with CNN where she claimed rape is "sexy."
    "I think most people think of rape as being sexy. They think of the fantasies," Carroll said.
    A clearly uncomfortable Anderson Cooper cut to commercial to take a quick break before beginning the interview again.
    Trump has denied the allegation on multiple occasions, saying Carroll is "totally lying."
    I don’t know anything about her," Trump said. "I know nothing about this woman. I know nothing about her. She is — it’s just a terrible thing that people can make statements like that."

YouTube Video https://youtu.be/AWIzpQcOUxM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-rape-accuser-now-wants-to-send-all-men-to-retraining-camps-after-believing-we-should-just-get-rid-of-men?fbclid=IwAR0Gjm-SBf6CtI3QZRNrw7r9QQiBFDm-rwoKEanftIFLCNE7WOUHNbByfR4
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is she a Lesbian OR does she fantisise about rape? Good grief!

LET HILLARY, A WOMAN, RUN THE WORLD...HELL NO! NEVER!

LET ANGELA MERKEL, A WOMAN, RUN THE WORLD...HELL NO!

LET KAMALA HARRIS, A WOMAN, RUN THE WORLD...HELL NO!

LET POCHAHONTAS, A FAKE "INDIAN" WOMAN RUN THE WORLD...HELL NO!

LET NUTTY NANCY, A WOMAN, RUN THE WORLD...HELL NO!

LET MAXINE WATTERS, A WOMAN, RUN THE WORLD...HELL NO AND YOU BETTER RUN AND HIDE!!! LOL

Like women don't "cheat", don't mess up the bathroom, women don't lie, cheat and steal? Look at Hildebeast!

This individual needs psychological evaluation.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123