Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MSNBC Rachel Maddow

Please correct me if I am wrong but this chick just slams the Republican party and is obviously a democrat. I watch this show for comedy. Cause it seems to be a joke.

Yes, Rachel Madcow is a liberal. I flick through her show on occasion to see what the extreme left is up to. But I can't usually watch it for more than a few minutes without my blood starting to boil.

However, I have to say, I think networks such as MSNBC and hosts like Madcow, are actually less dangerous than most other networks that have a political bias. Everyone knows MSNBC is liberal, there is no question, and they don't try to deny it. Any viewer can just take MSNBC's news stories with a grain of salt, knowing they have a liberal bias. In the same way, FOX News has a mostly conservative bias, everyone knows it, they don't deny it, and any viewer can take their shows with a grain of salt.

The really dangerous ones are CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc, who try to act like they are unbiased, who deny any bias, and who's bias is more subtle than MSNBC or FOX. So some viewers are much more likely to believe they are getting just "the facts" from these networks.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

ELE

Maddow, I wonder how she will faire in FEMA camps?

Obama and his thugs love morans like Maddow. She and the other liberal idiots make it much easier for Obama's Shadow Gov't to completely take over our Democracy.

These stupid people like Maddow are largely to blame for all the anti-American legislation that has been prepetrated on all of us. She obviously doesn't have a clue about her complicity in the demise of our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for reassuring me.

I watch Maddow. She is the first openly gay Rhodes scholar. Super liberal on her stint on Air America, but I watch everything to see what angle is being thrown at sensible people by the insensible activists.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I tune in there once in a while just to see the vile lies her and Oberman are spewing, usually after something like the tea partys or town hall meeting.

I only stay there for a minute because I do not want to add to their ratings, although they are already in the toilet, I want to make sure the idiots stay there.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    I cannot stand to watch her.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    she's raises my blood pressure
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    she's raises my blood pressure
    OH NO!! Great reason not to tune in SOSAD!!!

Personally, I don't see how they can call what goes on at MSNBC "news broadcasting" or those reporting it "on air talent"

MSNBC is apparently where all of the on air non-talent ends up when they find that no one else will hire them or they can't keep a job anywhere else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast