My email from Gary Franchi of RTR.org ( Restore The Republic)

kathyet,

A few weeks ago I announced an new tool in the battle to restore America: Tom Woods' Liberty Classroom.

Today I'm messaging to let you know that even more classes and lectures have been added to the curriculum.

There are now...

35 lectures on Austrian Economics
57 lectures on REAL US History
42 lectures on Western Civilization

Take a second, hit this link: Liberty Classroom | The history and economics they didn't teach you. and browse the site. I'm sure you will agree this is an education worth every penny.

A recent student, Kenn Williamson said of the line up, "Tom Woods and company should have their heads examined for practically giving away college level lectures on real history."

This is an excellent opportunity to learn real history and economics in your car, ask questions of the experts while training yourself to be a defender of liberty.

Please take advantage of this unique and powerful resource.

Forever yours in Liberty,

Gary Franchi
RTR National Director

PS. Sharpening your mind with history and economics from a true liberty perspective is a crucial step to restoring America, check out the Liberty Classroom here: Liberty Classroom | The history and economics they didn't teach you.

PPS. Remember TONIGHT at midnight we are taking RTR.org offline to begin the massive task of updating the site to serve you, and the movement better, please back up any data you wish to keep.

Restore the Republic

Liberty Classroom | The history and economics they didn't teach you.