Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Napolitano clarifies Sept. 11 remarks

Canadian are typically known as being overly polite, but I hope and pray they PROTEST the crap out of her visit!

Napolitano clarifies Sept. 11 remarks

‘Now we know the 9/11 terrorists did not use the Canadian border,' she says, a month after she suggested in an interview that they did

Comments

Bill Curry
    Ottawa — From Wednesday's Globe and Mail, Wednesday, May. 27, 2009 02:37AM EDT
    It's the American myth that just won't die, and U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano distanced herself from it before Wednesday's visit to Ottawa, reiterating that she does not believe the Sept. 11 attackers came from Canada.

“Now we know the 9/11 terrorists did not use the Canadian border,â€

Just a thought:

Perhaps the build up of ICE on the Canadian border is to protect Canada from all the IAs being allowed through our southern border. I can imagine Canada telling the USA that they do not want the same problem that we have created for ourselves.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Just a thought:

Perhaps the build up of ICE on the Canadian border is to protect Canada from all the IAs being allowed through our southern border. I can imagine Canada telling the USA that they do not want the same problem that we have created for ourselves.
    WHOA! Never thought of it that way...LOL! GREAT point. I'm going to forward your comment on to ALL my Canadian friends and relatives, by any did you post it at The Globe and Mail site?

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Just a thought:

WHOA! Never thought of it that way...LOL! GREAT point. I'm going to forward your comment on to ALL my Canadian friends and relatives, by any did you post it at The Globe and Mail site?
    I've only mentioned this idea here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)