Does 'Freedom Tower' height fulfill prophecy?

New World Trade Center now taller than Empire State Building

Published: 8 hours ago

News this week that the new World Trade Center Freedom Tower surpassed the height of the Empire State Building to become New York’s tallest building is stirring even more interest in America’s bestselling Christian book and video documentary – both of which contend the country is missing the spiritual warning of 9/11 by simply building higher, bigger and stronger structures after the worst attack on the homeland in history.

The Freedom Tower isn’t expected to reach its full height for at least another year. When complete, One World Trade will stand at 1,776 feet, which includes a 408-foot-tall antenna spire that will sit on its roof. Discounting the antenna, it will still be the second-highest building in the U.S., after the Willis Tower in Chicago.

In January, Jonathan Cahn’s book “The Harbinger” skyrocketed to the top of the New York Times bestsellers list by suggesting America was following in the defiant footsteps of ancient Israel as recorded in Isaiah 9:10 by insisting on rebuilding bigger and better without considering what God was trying to tell the country.
In March, WND Films released “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment” as a documentary followup to Cahn’s stunning research revealing the eerie parallels between the reaction of ancient Israel to a similar attack and those of national leaders in the U.S. It quickly became the No. 1 faith video in America.

The video has received broad praise from leading Christians, including one of the entertainment world’s biggest and most enduring stars, Pat Boone.

“God bless you for ‘The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment.’ It’s absolutely fabulous! The content and the production are so well done,” Boone said. “In fact, Shirley and I are ordering a dozen or more to send to close family and friends – after which we’ll probably need scores more. Every Christian, every American needs to see this!”
Christian media critic Ted Baehr called it “extraordinary, compelling, dramatic.”

Author Ray Comfort called the documentary “a powerful, inspiring trumpet-blast of thought-provoking biblical truth.”

“The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment” is an unusual documentary, told through the eyes of messianic Rabbi Jonathan Cahn, author of the No. 1 bestselling Christian book of 2012, “The Harbinger.” It tells the remarkable story of striking parallels between the judgment of ancient Israel for turning its back on God and those judgments facing America today – specifically since Sept. 11, 2001.

Richie Furay, the leader of the rock group Poco and an original member of the Buffalo Springfield, now a Calvary Chapel pastor in Colorado, had this to say: “Fascinating! The correlation between God’s specific word to Israel in Isaiah 9:10 and how it applies to the United States is very revealing. In light of the current events of our nation, this DVD is sobering and needs to be seen. I am certainly going to share it with our fellowship.”

And Jamie Wilcox of Weatherford, Texas, added: “A few days ago I received “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment” DVD set. That’s a hard-hitting, extremely well-done project, and I’m very thankful you decided to make it. I truly must agree that the parallels are stunning and found myself looking at Obama in a new way. He could be part of the judgment, or at least the removal of God’s hedge of protection and blessing on our country. I commend you for this film and for WND, one of the few news sources unafraid to tell the truth.”

Added Dwight Douville, senior pastor of Calvary Chapel, Appleton, Wis., “The dots connected by Rabbi Cahn are impossible to ignore. Decide for yourself if the message on this DVD is ‘for such a time as this.’”

Not only is “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment” the top faith video in the country, it has also consistently been ranked by Amazon as of the top five documentaries of any kind since its release last month.

Order “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment” today from the WND Superstore.

If you haven’t yet read “The Harbinger,” you can get the two-hour DVD plus the bestselling book for a low bargain price.

Does ‘Freedom Tower’ height fulfill prophecy?