Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

North Korea's Nuke Test

Wow, so the international community is really upset and is going to refer the issue to the UNSC. Boy, if I was the leader of North Korea, I would be really scared (NOT!!!!) What a weak bullcrap organization. North Korea knows Obama and the U.N are weak so he can do whatever he wants. That scares the hell out of me because I live in Japan where most N.Korean missiles can reach.

Scares the crap out of me too, USAFVeteran! That leader is crazy, and hearing his "reasoning" today about not having to bow to the US's wishes really made me think!

As an aside, are you stationed in Japan or are you an "ex-pat"? Either way, thanks for your Service.

My last military assignment was at Yokota Air Base in Japan. And then I retired and had a home built over here/

I just heard that the U.S. never even told Japan that N.Korea told them they were going to do a Nuke Test nor that one was even conducted. What the hell is going on? Japan is in the sights of N.Korea and needs to be kept informed and updated immediately.