Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not Conspiracy.. black and white voter fraud...

Here is "back and white" public domain PROOF of voter fraud. Not conspiracy or un-produced documents... How is it that this is not being prosecuted! This to me is so much worse than the eligibility questions. Notice the omissions in the first paragraph of the DNC1 in Exhibit 6

EXHIBIT 6 - Evidence - DNC1

Fraudulent Nomination Document # 1 filed by the Democratic National Convention with 49 States� Election commissions.

EXHIBIT 6 - Evidence - DNC2

Fraudulent Nomination Document # 2 filed by the Democratic National Convention with State of Hawaii Election Commission.

EXHIBIT 6 - Evidence - DNC Details

Barack Obama refused throughout the vetting process to produce proof that he was a �natural born� citizen as required by the Constitution. On Obama�s word alone, Nancy Pelosi caused documents to be signed and distributed to forty nine of the fifty States hiding the fact Obama was not eligible for nomination or election. Many others, including State DNC organizations, allowed the truth about Obama’s eligibility to be hidden from the electorate and the public. The charge of fraud is now clearly a conspiracy of fraud against the electorate, public and the United States of America.

TWO nomination documents were prepared. The second document [DNC2] included the “Constitutionalâ€

I apoligize, I am a little dim on this subject, could someone explain it in laymans terms please ?

Pelosi forged the documents! Compare the top paragraph of each DNC form...that should get you going. Or the best thing is to go to web site and read from the beginning. This is so very important. I really hate that no one is picking up on this. Truly...this is much easier to understand then the Article II eligibility question...

Anyone that would like a better explanation please PM me or ask it in the string. Thanks

SD apparently there is ONE STATE that required anyone running for office must have proof they are legal american citizens and there are no other circumstances that might prevent them from running,

by the way... that state.... is HAWAII.
    so hence the reason for two DNC documents

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    SD apparently there is ONE STATE that required anyone running for office must have proof they are legal american citizens and there are no other circumstances that might prevent them from running,

by the way... that state.... is HAWAII.
    so hence the reason for two DNC documents
    Thanks for your thought Jamesw62 and a nice try for the defense!:

But...If that were true...why bother changing the wording of the DNC from one state to the next? Fraud in one state or all what is the diff...it is still fraud? Altering a DNC or RNC is fraud? Yes? This is not a State mandate...it is a Constitutional mandate... yes?

From the DNC and RNC: "Meeting the Constitutional requirements..."

That is not a State requirement statement of fact...

No...this is fraud...by any wording...IMHO

http://americangrandjury.org/public/

The first [DNC1] document expressly excluded the “Constitutionalâ€

"...The issue still remains, Obama is not a “natural bornâ€

Sorry I am not a handwriting expert, but I don't think these were signed by the same people. I don't know which one, but I think one of them is forged.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Sorry I am not a handwriting expert, but I don't think these were signed by the same people. I don't know which one, but I think one of them is forged.
    Well...there are 50 of them to look at...

Obama is supposedly a constitutional attorney. He knows what the qualifications are for POTUS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast