Noted Obama Supporter Warren Buffett: Average Citizens Will Suffer Under ObamaCare

Bubba Atkinson | On 17, Sep 2013

Let’s make this very clear: Warren Buffet likes Obama, and always has. He’s made campaign contributions to him, attended those $30,000/plate fundraisers for Obama, had his name floated as an economic advisor to the President, and has received the Presidential Medal of Freedom from Obama. BUT, ObamaCare is such a poorly written law that even Buffett cannot defend it for his friend that occupies the White House. Check out the strength of this language:

“We have a health system that, in terms of costs, is really out of control,” he added. “And if you take this line and you project what has been happening into the future, we will get less and less competitive. So we need something else.”

Buffett insists that without changes to Obamacare average citizens will suffer.

“What we have now is untenable over time,” said Buffett, an early supporter of President Obama. “That kind of a cost compared to the rest of the world is really like a tapeworm eating, you know, at our economic body.”

Buffett does not believe that providing insurance for everyone is the first step to take in correcting our nation’s healthcare system.
“Attack the costs first, and then worry about expanding coverage,” he said. “I would much rather see another plan that really attacks costs. And I think that’s what the American public wants to see. I mean, the American public is not behind this bill.”

Can you find anything you disagree with there? I can’t. ObamaCare set out to provide coverage for more people instead of lowering the costs of health care in order to get more people covered. Unfortunately, Obama was notably focused on fundamentally transforming America instead of actually…ya know…working to improve it.

Once again, this is why you don’t elect a lifetime politician and community organizer…

<<CLICK HERE to read: 4 Things Unions Now Hate About ObamaCare>>

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/09/7976...fer-obamacare/