Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Islamic State: Hand over Your Girls for Our Sex Jihad

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/07/is...rls-sex-jihad/

Islamic State: Hand over Your Girls for Our Sex Jihad - Freedom Outpost
    freedomoutpost.com
    Yesterday, Theodore Shoebat reported on the advancement of the Islamic State in Iraq. In his article, he pointed out how Muslims demanded the jizya (Islamic tax imposed on infidels) from a Christian family. When they did not have the money to pay, three of them seized the mother and daughter and gang raped them in …

Islamic State: Hand over Your Girls for Our Sex Jihad

Tim Brown 3 hours ago

Yesterday, Theodore Shoebat reported on the advancement of the Islamic State in Iraq. In his article, he pointed out how Muslims demanded the jizya (Islamic tax imposed on infidels) from a Christian family. When they did not have the money to pay, three of them seized the mother and daughter and gang raped them in from of the mother's husband. According to reports from Al-Masryalyoum, an Egyptian newspaper, as well as other Arab press sources, posters have been put up by the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) calling on the people of Mosul to bring out unmarried daughters to be part of "jihad al-nikah" (sex jihad).

According to Al-Masryalyoum, the Islamic State made the following statement (from translation):

"We call upon the people of this county to bring their unmarried girls so they can fulfill their duty in sex jihad for their warrior brothers in the city and anyone who will not appear will feel the full force of the sharia [Islamic law] upon him."

The Clarion Project reports:

Reports in Mosul indicate that ISIS fighters have been going door-to-door, entering houses, killing the men and raping the women. Rupert Colville, a spokesman in Geneva for Navie Pillay, the top United Nations human rights official, said that he had received information that four women in Mosul had committed suicide after being raped or forced into marriages with the militants.

Al-Iraqiya TV station published a report about the story of two Iraqi girls who were raped by the armed men of ISIS in Mosul (see video below). The two girls, who are sisters, said that ISIS fighters came into their house, killed the men and afterwards, they took turns raping the women.

"They came into the house. They were disgusting. They were armed and spoke among themselves in a language we did not recognize. We were afraid; I tried to save my sister, but one of them hit me with his weapon – on my body and then on my face – me and my sister. I blacked out and woke up to the sound the sounds of the screaming of my neighbor while one of the jihadis was playing with my hair."

The girls said that the men were Arabs as well as foreigners.

Her sister said, "I heard one of them speaking in a dialect from the Gulf region and the other one was speaking in a language I have never heard before. I kept resisting and he hit me on my head. I woke up and saw that my entire body was covered in blood."

One of the women, Um-Lara (seen below) said that many in the town of Mogul were not as fortunate as her and her four daughters (ages 14 to 23) were to flee the city to the Al-Wachda neighborhood with their lives. She said that many of the women had been kidnapped never to be heard from again.

These are the real representatives of what Islam is all about people. They are not moderates. They are followers of Mohammed, plain and simple.
    Islam is a political and religious ideology that hates women and has determined a jihad upon women, including its own. In fact, this should not be a surprise, considering some of these same Islamists, many who were backed by Barack Obama in Syria were engaging in sex jihad in Syria.
    Don't think for one minute that Islamists don't buy into this in this country either. If they used their numbers, they would enforce these same things. We've already seen it in Western countries like Great Britain. Just last year the Telegraph tried to cover over what was going on regarding Islamists holding women as sex slaves. We have seen numerous women be gang raped and then face prison time for crimes committed against them under Shariah.
    This is what is coming to the United States, unless we shut Islam down here, and our own Publius Huldah has given us the means to do just that. Check out what she says here.
    Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/07/is...TWeDMA3FbLa.99

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123