Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Obama, The Best President in U.S. History? Fallacy #3 Obama for the Human Race Read m

Obama, The Best President in U.S. History? Fallacy #3 Obama for the Human Race

By David Hiatt / 24 March 2014

This writer whom I call Mr. Blogger must be tied to a rocking chair in a cave somewhere with his television stuck on one of the most liberal channels there is on the boob tube. For the life of me, he couldn’t be living in the real world.
    The quote “Divide et impera” which is Latin for “Divide and Conquer” can be attributed to Julius Caesar. My guess is Barry hasn’t studied Caesar much more than he has studied the United States Constitution, however, he has studied The Communist Manifesto and Alinsky’s, Rules for Radicals which is his ideological directive.
    According to the Cloward and Piven strategy using Saul Alinsky guidelines, there are eight levels that must be controlled to procure a communist state. The first is of greatest importance and one might recognize, Obama has been divisive amongst the citizens in all areas: 1.Healthcare; 2.Poverty; 3.Debt; 4.Gun Control; 5.Welfare; 6.Education; 7.Religion; and 8.Class Warfare. Has America ever been more unified as a people in these eight areas or are we being divided by greater distances each day?
    The only other areas of contention missed could be directed toward gender and race/ethnicity into which we will lightly delve.
    Here is Mr. Blogger’s third attempt to make Barry the greatest president in history.
    3. He is for one race–the human race. In just a few short years, Obama’s professional achievements and continued demonstration of equality and integrity have done wonders for race relations. America has never been more unified as a people than it has been under the direct leadership of Barack Obama. Finally, the racial lines that have divided blacks and whites for decades seem to be narrowing.
    “He is for one race-the human race” providing that race does not stand against his ideology and they have communist RED blood running through their veins.
    On a personal note, in response to “Fallacy #1, the readers that were commenting and I were called racists by an Obamadroid. What Obama has done with his racist remarks and entitlement programs has divided the country. I do not choose friends by race or ethnicity. As long as an individual is legally in this country and takes personal responsibility for their life, my arms are open.
    In addition to that point, I would support Allen West, Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Bobby Jindal, Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio all of whom endorse policies on the opposite side of the current administration’s political spectrum. Ooops, forgot to mention, their heritage is nothing close to mine but their love for our country, which Barry does not have, is the common link.
    Obama has denounced his and his mother’s whiteness because he is a racist, believing the capitalist white man is here to punish and hold down the black man and the poor. In Obama’s book published in July, 1995, Dreams From My Father, in the introduction he writes, “I ceased to advertise my mother’s race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.” One cannot be for the “human race” if he holds animosity towards the Caucasian race or perhaps any other race that is not his own. Later in his book Obama states, “I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn’t speak to my own. It was into my father’s image, the black man, son of Africa, that I’d packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, Dubois and Mandela.”
    Obama will stand with his black brothers regardless if they or right or wrong in their actions. Barry’s ignorance of the facts is non-consequential as providing the black man a pardon in most all cases. In the summer of 2009, Barry inserted himself into a confrontation between a Cambridge professor and police officers which arrested professor Gates for disorderly conduct. Without knowledge of the events that took place, Obama stated that the police officers “acted stupidly”.
    On February 26, 2012, Travon Martin was shot and killed by George Zimmerman in Sanford, Florida. Once again, without holding any evidence that Zimmerman may not be guilty, Obama inserts himself knowing that Martin is black and more than likely the first thought in Barry’s small brain was that Zimmerman was Jewish. Subliminal doubt was given to Zimmerman when Barry stated, “You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot, I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me, 35 years ago”. I must refrain from making an additional comment on Obama’s statement but it does make one wonder.
    One additional action the Obama administration has taken to provoke racial tensions is when Eric Holder claimed the first federal offense of playing the “knock-out” game on a white man. This action would not have raised eyebrows if the game was played predominately by whites but we know the opposite is true.
    To make a comment, “Obama is for the Human Race” is pretty much like saying Hitler or the KKK is for the human race. Yes, they would both claim that they were trying to make the world a better place for mankind. Nice try, Mr. Blogger, but so far you are getting the same failing grade your imperial leader is getting.
    Image: Courtesy of: http://www.flickr.com/photos/shinealight/2249017849/

Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2014/03/obama-best-president-u-s-history-fallacy-3-obama-human-race/#OlMMTPO5lWp4aiTV.99

According to the Cloward and Piven strategy using Saul Alinsky guidelines, there are eight levels that must be controlled to procure a communist state. The first is of greatest importance and one might recognize, Obama has been divisive amongst the citizens in all areas: 1.Healthcare; 2.Poverty; 3.Debt; 4.Gun Control; 5.Welfare; 6.Education; 7.Religion; and 8.Class Warfare. Has America ever been more unified as a people in these eight areas or are we being divided by greater distances each day?
    Hey this will be reality in 20 years once they get "common core" in our eduction system finally cemented in and a generations go through it , and they control everything in the media and the books they want "the people" to read , etc... etc.... No one will know what is truth or fiction we will be in an upside down world and what is worse no one will know it or care.. Welcome to the New World Order. Control from the cradle to the grave of thought and deed of you and yours....
    Last edited by kathyet2; 03-24-2014 at 10:25 AM.

Banned
    BIG PIMPING: Obama Most Well-Traveled, Expensive President In History

By Clash Daily / 24 March 2014

President Barack Obama has spent more time traveling abroad than other U.S. president in history at this point in their presidencies, according to a forthcoming study from the National Taxpayer Union Foundation (NTUF) provided exclusively to Breitbart News ahead of its public release.

“The most internationally well-traveled President, through five years, is also flying the most expensive-to-operate Air Force One to date,” NTUF wrote.
    After five years in the White House, Obama has taken 31 trips for a total of 119 days abroad. At that point in George W. Bush’s presidency, Bush had taken 28 trips for 116 days, while Bill Clinton had taken 27 trips for 113 days. Ronald Reagan, after five years, had taken 14 trips for 73 days while Richard Nixon had taken 12 trips for 60 days after five years in the White House and Lyndon Johnson took 10 trips for 34 days at the half-decade mark. Dwight Eisenhower took 8 trips for 31 days after five years in the White House.
    Read more: Breitbart

Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2014/03/big-pimping-obama-well-traveled-expensive-president-history/#OMUqD6G8QKbMDB2W.99

3 Cheers for this Chump!!!!

Banned
    Obama fans finally catching on
    Better late than never

Why I'm burning my last bridge with Obama

Published on Mar 13, 2014
    Join me as I wreck my last artifact of support for the war criminal-in-chief!! *I figured out the fraud a while back, but recently found this shirt in my closet

www.youtube.com/careyelizabeth824
    www.inrogue.co

& find me on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/CareyWedler

&Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/CareyinRogue

All images & videos protected under the Fair Use Act
    Music: "In the Hall of the Mountain King" by Edvard Grieg

Waking up at last...
    We warned you about this guy - when he was running for office and making all his beautiful promises.

Many of our subscribers dropped out because we were so "negative"

It's good to see that some rabid Obama supporters are not only willing to see reality, but also stand up for it.

This video has gone massively viral (nearly 1 million views in less than a week) - and that's a good thing.

- See more at: http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/o....nQqYow54.dpuf

Burn baby burn!!!! Waking up hmmmm maybe, time will tell We still have an illegal person in the WH doing illegal things....and now they want to ban illegal, better be waking up real quick and burning a shirts just doesn't cut it!!!

Banned
    Deconstructing Obama
    There is no "there" there

Published on Mar 15, 2014
    "Like many days, March 3rd saw the delivery of a stern opinion by President Obama. To judge by recent developments in Ukraine, he said, Russia was putting itself "on the wrong side of history." This might seem a surprising thing for an American president to say. The fate of Soviet Communism taught many people to be wary of invoking History as if it were one's special friend or teammate. But Obama doubtless felt comfortable because he was quoting himself. "To those who cling to power through corruption and deceit and the silencing of dissent," he said in his 2009 inaugural address, "know that you are on the wrong side of history, but that we will extend a hand if you are willing to unclench your fist." In January 2009 and again in March 2014, Obama was speaking to the world as its uncrowned leader.

The ultimate example of an empty suit

Is he a tyrant?

Some people think so.

Is he a benevolent monarch?

He thinks so and so do people who have crack pipes hanging out of their mouths (Notice I did not say that Obama is one of them...on the other hand.)

But the truth is he's none of these things...

He's simply a ZERO.

He's a guy who stands for nothing and lets every special interest (the Pentagon, the so-callted "intelligence community", crooked Wall Street banks, and other deviants) run the country while he watches sports on TV and makes the occasional tele-prompter led speech that says nothing.

- See more at: http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/o....OcejiSfD.dpuf

Banned
    Share31 Tweet4 1 Share2 Reddit0 Share47

Read the rest of this Patriot Update article here: http://patriotupdate.com/cartoons/wo...BsDOTQRBo9K.99