Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama: How did he know he was eligible?

How did Obama know that he was eligible to be President of the United States?

"Affidavit of Candidacy": In each state, Obama and other presidential candidates had to sign an "Affidavit of Candidacy" form in which they affirmed that the information on form was correct and accurate to the best of their knowledge.

1. So how did Obama, who obviously knew that his father was not a U.S. citizen, find out and verify that he was eligible to be President of the United States?

2. Did a government official---state or federal---tell him? If someone told him, who was it?

3. Or, did Obama simply conclude in his own mind that he was eligible even though he knew that his father, Obama senior, was not a U.S. citizen?

4. FELONY? Is it possible that Obama committed a FELONY by signing all those 50 state eligibility legal forms that state that the person who signs the form swears or affirms that he is eligible to be President of the United States?

Below is an Iowa 2006 eligibility "Affidavit of Candidacy" form.
    NOTE: Most of the other state "Affidavit of Candidacy" forms I found on google seemed to have similar statements on them:

"1. Primary Election Affidavit of Candidacy

I swear or affirm that the information I have provided above is correct.

I am a registered voter of the political party indicated above.

I am a candidate for the office indicated above and request that my name be printed on the official ballot for this election.

I am eligible to hold the office for which I am a candidate; if I am elected I will qualify by taking the oath of office.

I know that I cannot hold a public office if I have been convicted of a felony or other infamous crime and my rights
    have not been restored by the governor or by the president of the United States."

MW
    How did Obama know that he was eligible to be President of the United States?
    Because his daddy, aunt Zelda, and 582,00 Muslims told him so? Just a guess.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn