Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama, Jackson, birth certificates

Let's see.

1.A few days after Michael Jackson's death, we see Jackson's children's birth certificates on the web, the ones with the names of the birth doctors and birth hospitals name on it.

2. On the other hand, we can't see President Obama's long form Hawaii birth certificate anywhere, the one that has the name of the birth hospital and birth doctor on it.

3. Again: When it comes to Michael Jackson, we see his children's long form birth certificates on the web just a few days after Jackson's death.

4. However when it comes to President Obama, the elected President of the United States of America, we cannot find a copy of his Hawaii long form birth certificate anywhere---the one with the doctor and hospital names on it---even though many, many months have passed since Senator Obama announced his run for President back, I believe, in Feb. 2007, which, coincidentally, is the same year that is stamped on the back of the Hawaii short form birth certificate we see on the web.

NOTE: Why didn't Obama post his birth certificate stamped with the year of his birth, 1961? Did he lose it?

5. I find the whole Obama birth issue bizarre, and it becomes even more bizarre when you realize that Michael Jackson's children's long form birth certificates are on the web and President Obama's is not.

NOTE: Why didn't Obama post his birth certificate stamped with the year of his birth, 1961? Did he lose it?
    After numerous moves, I have personally lost my certificate on a few occasions. I have had to go to local municipalities to PAY $15 just to show who I am. AND the date REFLECTS the day I had to do that. IF I have a stamp that says Jan 15 2008, because that is the day that I had to re-buy my certificate, does that make it null and void? WAKE UP!!!

Again, I can think of MANY reasons to get Obama out of office, but the certificate issue is the one that hurts our cause. It shows the opposition that we don't take to kindly to proof. Again, what is the REAL reason you don't support Obama? Cap n trade, amnesty, and his ignorance is enough for me. Fairy tales have NO precedence in the REAL world.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&