Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama Launches Total Takeover of Media System

Obama Launches Total Takeover of Media System

by Kurt Nimmo
    Global Research, February 8, 2011

Even the Washington Post describes it like something out of Orwell’s 1984. The FCC has approved a presidential alert system. Obama may soon appear on your television or call your cell phone to warn you about the next specious al-Qaeda underwear bombing event.

Commissioners voted last week to require television and radio stations, cable systems and satellite TV providers to participate in a test that would have them receive and transmit a live code that includes an alert message issued by the president. No date has been set for the test, according to the Post.

Once again, the government has imposed an unreasonable and absurd mandate on business and the American people.

“The Federal Communications Commission today took action to help pave the way for the first-ever Presidential alert to be aired across the United States on the Nation’s Emergency Alert System (EAS),â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's another reason why I don't have a smart phone! Who the hell wants to hear that obnoxious voice by choice??? I sure as hell don't! The man thinks way too much of himself.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Total garbage.....Makes me glad i don't have a cell phone, television and seldom listen to the radio. If my computer is taken over, it will also go to the fire.

[quote]Former DHS boss Tom Ridge has admitted that the government exploits terror alerts for political gain. Ridge said he “was pushed to raise the security alert on the eve of President Bush’s re-election, something he saw as politically motivated and worth resigning over.â€

Well after the H1N1 "pandemic" alert, I would have a hard time taking any of their alerts seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    That's another reason why I don't have a smart phone! Who the hell wants to hear that obnoxious voice by choice??? I sure as hell don't! The man thinks way too much of himself.
    "Great! Obama-Lite commercials!"
    "A new smoother flavor!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn