Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obamacare: Designed to Fail - It’s a pathway to Single Payer

Obamacare: Designed to Fail

Posted by Steve Lindsey on October 10, 2013 at 12:10am
    View Blog

One of the key tenets of the “Affordable” Care Act is that it provides Health Care to those that don’t have it.

First that’s a fallacious argument since every County in every State has a Health Department that is free to the public…AND…every Hospital MUST accept everyone and provide care rather they can pay or not.

Many Counties even have Mobile Labs, Medical, Dental and Vision care that will come to your neighborhood and setup to provide FREE care so… Let’s be a little honest in the argument.

Everyone has access..

It may not be the best access…BUT… it’s access all the same.
    Why do I say Obamacare was built to fail well it is fairly simple if you think about it.

Generally what is it that the Progressives have said all along about Universal Healthcare.. It’s a pathway to Single Payer right…?

Obama wrote: “I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program.” (applause) “I see no reason why the United States of America, the wealthiest country in the history of the world, spending 14 percent of its Gross National Product on health care cannot provide basic health insurance to everybody. And that’s what Jim is talking about when he says everybody in, nobody out. A single payer health care plan, a universal health care plan. And that’s what I’d like to see. But as all of you know, we may not get there immediately. Because first we have to take back the White House, we have to take back the Senate, and we have to take back the House.”

Obama speaking to the Illinois AFL-CIO, June 30, 2003.

Harry Reid wrote: “What we’ve done with Obamacare is have a step in the right direction, but we’re far from having something that’s going to work forever,” Reid said. When then asked by panelist Steve Sebelius whether he meant ultimately the country would have to have a health care system that abandoned insurance as the means of accessing it, Reid said: “Yes, yes. Absolutely, yes.”

Pelosi wrote: “I would have pushed Single Payer” …and the list goes on and on.

So Single Payer is their goal so why Obamacare?

Well according to most Democrats it was a compromise.
    So why build a MASSIVE “Healthcare” plan that supposedly is the most wonderful piece of legislation ever to leave DC whose purpose is to grant a better life to all which does NOT encompass Single Payer SINCE that is their stated goals?

The Answer..

It was never built to succeed..

it was built to fail.

Why else build a program that requires 19+ year olds to participate and pay anywhere from $150-$190 per MONTH and CONTINUE to do so forever to pay for it all, who actually believes that these mush headed semi-intelligent “citizens” will do so and keep doing so…because without them the whole thing comes down like a house of cards.

How many times just last month did your teenager ask for money for gas much less health insurance… yeah that’s not going to happen. Is Obamacare the best we can do.. well not according to the Democrats.

This is why I say it is designed to fail. They need it to fail, after all if it was great and worked for all, then there would be no need to change it out for Single Payer and remember Single Payer is their goal.

Obamacare is just a stepping stone. It was never meant to work. So after our Healthcare system is brought to its collective knees and the “People” are screaming for “Government” to do “something”…

That “Something” will be Single Payer. All you need to do is watch after Obamacare is enacted and the full weight of its failure is felt how the Government will start to blame those evil and greedy Health Insurance Companies and those evil and greedy Big Pharmaceuticals and the solution will be to end that system and take up Single Payer.

I mean after all why build a system that even the CBO says will STILL leave Millions uncovered yet cost keep doubling and red tape keeps mounting by those companies that have to implement it. Someone has to be the bad guy right?

Obamacare is a 2000+ page boondoggle that was never meant to succeed. Its purpose is to take over and then crush Health Insurance companies so the Government can step in and take over.

Don’t think so…?

Schakowsky wrote: Schakowsky a Democrat from the north side of Chicago cites an insurance company spokesman as saying, "A public option will put the private insurance industry out of business and lead to single-payer." The audience cheers. "My single-payer friends," she goes on, "he was right." Later she adds, "This is not a principled fight.

This is a fight about strategy for getting there, and I believe we will."

Obamacare does just that… .and much, much more...

http://patriotaction.net/profiles/bl...msg_share_post
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HORROR: Stories from England's single payer healthcare system. Patients, helpless, screaming for food and water, covered in feces. SINGLE PAYER.

Single Payer as well as Obamacare is a KILLING MACHINE; its far past time to be worried