Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    One lady used an inhaler, which here in America costs her $120 per prescription. In Cuba, she got the EXACT same medicine for 5 cents.
    Like I said I agree the big drug companies are ripping us off.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's not fair that my health is suffering, while dems and repubs have their thumb up their butts enjoying socialized healthcare for themselves.
    No they don't enjoy socialized health care, they enjoy first rate capitalist health care pay for by the idiot taxpayers who elect them! Socialized health care is what I suggested in my first post, a Medical Center run by Mexicans to Mexico standards. Whatever the average Mexican gets in Mexico, they would get. If Mexico doesn't provide it, they die.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Who cannot afford to pay $1200 a year for medical insurance?
    I never got a deal like that, with that coverage, even when it was just my kids on a state plan.
    Well that is just for me as a single healthy middle age man. No smoking, average blood pressure and cholesterol, no pre-existing conditions. And like I said, I would pay $1200 if it wasn't for the illegal aliens and out of control lawyers, actually I am paying $1800 a year.

Is this what we have been reduced to? Illegal immigrants are better taken care of than us.
    Yes illegals are taken better care of than us, they are treated better than us, given more benefits than us, because they are helping the Globalists create the North American Union, and if they become voters they will be more "compliant" and easier to please than Americans.

They are more valuable to Globalists and politicians than Americans are, that's why they are treated better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12