Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: "Obamanation."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Bachmann: House could impeach 'dictator' Obama for his offenses

By Jonathan Easley - 10/09/13 12:38 PM ET

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) said Tuesday that President Obama has “committed impeachable offenses” and that the House could hold a hearing to impeach.

“We can have an impeachment hearing in the House, and in my mind the president has committed impeachable offenses,” Bachmann told conservative talk show host Rusty Humphries in an interview first detailed by Right Wing Watch.

Bachmann was careful to distinguish between the House’s ability to impeach the president, which she said would merely be a “stain” on his record, and the Senate’s authority to remove the president from office, which she acknowledged would be unlikely in the Democratic-controlled upper chamber.

Still, the Minnesota Republican warned that impeachment was a “disruptive and harmful” tool.

“Impeachment is important that we have that tool — it’s very important — but it’s also disruptive and harmful to the nation and it’s to be used sparingly,” she said.

But she argued it may be necessary because citizens are on the cusp of civil disobedience because they’re so fed up with Obama’s “thuggery.”

“I think we could be on the cusp of seeing civil disobedience — I’m not saying I want civil disobedience — but people aren’t going to take the thuggery of this president much longer,” she said. “We see thuggery going on in the White House, we’re not going to take it. We’ve drawn a line in the sand, and we’re telling the president you need to recognize ... that you are a co-equal branch of government. You are not a dictator.”

Bachmann said that the U.S. was at risk of devolving “into a dictatorship,” but that the Tea Party had done its job in standing up to Democrats on the fiscal issues surrounding the government shutdown.

“What this is about is whether or not we will hold on to a constitutional republic,” she said. “I want the Tea Party to know they made a profound difference and what they’re fighting for is to see if we’re actually going to be a constitutional republic or if we’re going to be totally devolved into a dictatorship under somebody like Barack Obama.”

It’s the second controversial interview Bachmann has given this week. Over the weekend, she accused Obama of arming al Qaeda militants in Syria and said it was evidence “we’re in God’s end times.”

“This happened, and as of today the United States is willingly, knowingly, intentionally sending arms to terrorists,” Bachmann said. “Now what this says to me — I’m a believer in Jesus Christ — as I look at the end times Scripture, this says to me that the leaf is on the fig tree and we are to understand the signs of the times, which is your ministry, we are to understand where we are in God’s end times history.”

“Rather than seeing this as a negative, we need to rejoice,” she continued. “Maranatha, come Lord Jesus, his day is at hand. When we see up is down and right is called wrong, when this is happening, we were told this; these days would be as the days of Noah.”

Bachmann was referring to a National Security Council announcement that Obama had waived some restrictions under the Arms Export Control Act so the U.S. could provide “non-lethal assistance inside Syria” to “protect against the use of chemical weapons.”

Bachmann is not running for reelection in 2014.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...#ixzz2hK9rIQCB
    Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Banned
    Feds Now Blocking Children From Going To School And Families From Visiting Dead Relatives

2 days ago | Politics, US | Posted by Michael Lotfi
    • October 8, 2013

Cades Cove Cemetery, Tennessee

It is perhaps worth mentioning that when government builds the roads- it also gets to close them whenever it feels like it (just because). The latest round of political theater from the Obama administration has hit in the Great Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee. In an attempt to make residents of Tennessee suffer, the only safe road for school buses to travel on has been shut down. Furthermore, the feds have stepped in and shut down family cemeteries no longer allowing living relatives to visit their deceased loved ones.

The Great Smoky Mountains is one of the top tourist destinations in America. Blount County, Tennessee, a small mountain community, lays within the Great Smoky Mountains. The government shut down the park, thus cutting off the revenue stream for the county. It has been verified that the feds also shut down the Foothills Parkway, which is the main travel route for school buses in the community. Other alternative routes through the mountains are at extremely dangerous elevations with crumbling roads through the mountains’ cliffs. In fact, a school bus cannot even travel on the alternative roads. Regardless of the danger, the feds came through and shut down the road during school hours. This forced schools scrabbling to find a way to get children home safely.
    Now, the schools are no longer running buses for the safety of children, and parents are being forced to take their kids up and down the treacherous alternative routes.

Purposefully putting children in danger at a calculated time wasn’t enough for the feds. They also went after family cemeteries.
    Cades Cove is a beautiful destination in the Smokies. The community was donated to the federal government by hundreds of residents more than 75 years ago as a gift to the United States. The deceased have living relatives that still visit their graves every week. In the cemetery you will find veterans from the Civil War, WWI & WWII. You will also always find fresh flowers upon the graves. Now the feds have barricaded the churches and cemeteries within the park and will not allow loved ones to visit.

Blount County Mayor Ed Mitchell has requested that the feds allow local government to manage the park during the shutdown at no cost to the federal government. The feds have not yet responded to his request.

(Visited 78,603 times, 5,413 visits today)

Michael Lotfi

Michael Lotfi is a Persian, American political commentator and adviser living in Nashville, Tennessee where he works as the associate director for the Tenth Amendment Center. Lotfi founded TheLibertyPaper.org, which is an online news source that is visited daily by readers in over 135 countries. Lotfi graduated in the top 5% of the country with top honors from Belmont University, an award winning, private university located in Nashville, Tennessee.

Read more: http://benswann.com/feds-now-blockin...#ixzz2hLFOMPNA

Aren't we all just so impressed!!!!!

Banned
    Remember Obama’s 2006 thoughts on raising the Debt Ceiling?

Oct. 8, 2013 8:48am Mike Opelka

Related:

As debates in D.C. continue to rage over the debt ceiling, and the continuing resolution to fund the government…we are reminded of the words of one Democratic Senator when a similar argument was taking place back in 2006.
    Image: Zero Hedge

The President has since tried to distance himself from those remarks. In April of 2011, Mr. Obama appeared on ABC’s Good Morning America to explain his change of heart. “I think that it’s important to understand the vantage point of a Senator versus the vantage point of a…President. When you’re a Senator, traditionally what’s happened is this is always a lousy vote. Nobody likes to be tagged as having increased the debt limit for the United States by a trillion dollars… As President, you start realizing, ‘You know what? We– we can’t play around with this stuff. This is the full faith in credit of the United States.’ And so that was just a example of a new Senator, you know, making what is a political vote as opposed to doing what was important for the country. And I’m the first one to acknowledge it.”
    Follow Mike Opelka on Twitter – @stuntbrain

http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2013/10...-debt-ceiling/

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Jon McNaughton shared their photo.

This is a part of my painting called, "Obamanation." It represents most of his first term as President. If I did one for his second term, already I don't know if I could fit everything in the painting.

Banned
    Jon McNaughton with The Guilty Ones

****Today I wrote a letter to express my frustration with what is happening in our country. As an artist, I express myself with paints and sometimes I like to speak my mind too.
    Here is what is written:
    Dear Obama supporters,
    I wish YOU would wake up to who these people are. Our country continues to slide down a path to destruction. I see no end to the spending and encroachment upon our liberties. Our economy hasn’t been worse in decades. Obama’s Stimulus did nothing but line the pockets of his campaign contributors. People say I am an Obama hater, but it is not true. I am angry that I have to paint these pictures. I pray that this next election the American people will finally open their eyes and see what a mess we are in!
    Sincerely,
    Jon McNaughton

Banned
    HHS Document Revealing Scope of Obamacare Rollout Disaster

Type "Obamacare rollout disaster" into the Google search engine, and you get a staggering 290,000 results, most of them dating back to the days immediately following the catastrophic October 2013 launch of Healthcare.gov. Significantly, however, the most recent results focus on the Judicial Watch release on May 19, 2014. That's the date Judicial Watch released a
    106-page document we obtained on May 1 from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) that reveals the shocking details of the rollout disaster.

Though the Obama administration tried to cover up the full extent of the website failure in the days following its launch, the lengthy Judicial Watch document tells a tale of complete collapse. The document was forced out of this secretive administration by our November 25, 2013, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit.

Judicial Watch filed suit after HHS refused to respond to our October 7, 2013, FOIA request seeking the following information:

Any and all records concerning, regarding, or related to the number of individuals that purchased health insurance through Healthcare.gov between October 1, 2013, and October 4, 2013.

A simple request - that was stonewalled for over six months. Now we know why. This document shows that, on its first full day of operation, October 1, 2013, Obamacare's Healthcare.gov received only one enrollment! That's one - out of 334 million Americans. On the second day, 48% of registrations failed to process.

The Affordable Health Care Act website immediately encountered massive problems typical of those reported by the
    Chicago Tribune: "Consumers seeking more information on their new options under the Affordable Care Act were met with long delays, error messages and a largely non-working federal insurance exchange and call center Tuesday morning." Late-night comedian Jay Leno joked that Americans were getting carpal tunnel syndrome trying to get through to register.

Pressed for an explanation in a conference call with reporters on Obamacare's opening day, Marilyn Tavenner, head of the HHS Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, refused to disclose the number of people who had purchased insurance through the site saying, "We have just decided not to release that yet."

The full extent of the failure, however, is reflected in the details provided by the Judicial Watch FOIA document revelations. They include:

• On
    October 1, there were 43,208 accounts created and 1 enrollment.

• As of
    October 31, 2013, there were 1,319,425 accounts created nationwide - but only 30,512 actual enrollments in Obamacare.

• On
    October 1, 2013, at the end of the first day (4:30), the Senior Advisor at Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Brigid M. Russell, sent out an email to her staff with a subject line celebrating "2 enrollments!" The body copy of the email read: "We have our second official FFM enrollment! The first two Form 834s sent out are to: 1) CareSource in Ohio, 2) BCBS of North Carolina.

• Official figures contained in the HHS report provide conflicting figures as to the number of enrollments. FFM [Federally Facilitated Marketplace] statistics show 23,259 cumulative to-date applications submitted as of 10/2/13 and 286 completed plan selections. Earlier numbers show
    356 enrollments created as of 7pm on 10/2/13 that were completed with Form 834s sent.

• An
    October 2, 2013, email from HHS Special Assistant Marianne Bowen indicated serious problems with congressional enrollments: "The Congressional issue (68 attempts for Direct enrollment) was an issue stemming from incomplete applications being sent through (started, not finished, sent anyway) and the way the issuers are assigning unique numbers. Turns out there were only 4 complete Direct Enrollment applications that went through, the other 64 were not complete." [The U.S. Congress has approximately 24,000 professional staffers.]

• On
    October 2, 2013, the Obamacare website had 70 million page views but only 5 million were unique visitors, and 48% of registrations failed. The large number of page views may have been the result of visitors repeatedly hitting the "refresh" button due to long waiting times.

Once again, as is so often the case, Judicial Watch was able to get information through FOIA that no one else had gotten - in this case, the specifics about the unmitigated failure of Healthcare.gov. The Obama administration tried to cover this up and Congress failed to follow through, but we managed to get the truth about the $667 million Obamacare website. Imagine what would have happened to Obamacare if the American people knew that only one person was able to enroll on its first day? And imagine what will happen when the full truth is finally revealed about what other Obamacare failures President Obama is hiding.

We already know that even after it became clear that the Healthcare.gov website had failed to perform, the Obama administration continued putting out bogus figures touting its success. On
    April 17, Obama boasted that eight million people had signed up for health insurance on Healthcare.gov. But, that figure appears to have been massively over-inflated. According to testimony in May by the America's Health Insurance Plans association before the House Commerce Committee Subcommittee on Oversight, "Because of the challenges that surfaced with the launch of the Exchanges in October 2013, some consumers were advised to create a new account and enroll again. As a result, insurers have many duplicate enrollments in their system for which they never received any payment."

And there are other problems dating all the way back to the launch as well. That's why, in addition to our FOIA lawsuit to obtain rollout enrollment figures, on March 27, 2014, we also filed a
    FOIA lawsuit against the HHS for records regarding the testing and oversight of the Obama administration's error-filled "834" reporting forms. Form 834 is an electronic file sent from HealthCare.gov to an insurance company after a consumer picks a health care coverage plan. An inaccurate 834 form may result in consumers either not having coverage, or being turned down for payment claims. It has been estimated that as many as 33 percent of the 834 forms for enrollees in the federal health care website may have been inaccurate, incomplete, or missing altogether.

We are not going to stop pursuing the truth on the Obamacare fiasco. And we will keep you informed every step of the way.

Judicial Watch Files Suit over White House Stonewall

Under 5 U.S. Code § 552 - better known as the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) - the U.S. Office of Special Counsel (OSC) is specifically charged with investigating allegations that federal agencies have violated FOIA regulations. Here's how the law reads: "the Special Counsel shall ... conduct an investigation of any allegation concerning ...arbitrary or capricious withholding of information prohibited under [
    FOIA] ..."

Notice that in writing the law, Congress used the imperative "shall" - not "can," "may," or "if it wants to." In short, Congress ordered the Special Counsel to get the job done. There is no wiggle room. And that makes it all the more ironic, and lamentable, that on April 25, 2014, Judicial Watch was forced to file a Freedom of Information Act
    (FOIA) lawsuit against the OSC to obtain government records about our June 15, 2010, request for an investigation into possible Hatch Act violations by then-White House staff members Rahm Emanuel and Jim Messina.

After filing the 2010 complaint, we received no information from OSC until May 30, 2013 - that's right, three full years later. And that information came only in response to a May 23, 2013, letter we sent to OSC Special Counsel Carolyn Lerner asking about the disposition of our complaint. Her response further compounded the issue. The OSC, she informed Judicial Watch, had simply decided to close the case against Emanuel and Messina. No investigation. No charges. Olly, olly oxen free.

So, on June 27, 2013, we filed a FOIA request, seeking the following information:

Any and all records concerning, regarding, or related to the request for investigation filed by Judicial Watch with the Hatch Act Unit on June 15, 2010 concerning federal employees Jim Messina and Rahm Emanuel.

The OSC, the enforcer of FOIA, ignored our FOIA request. So, now, we are going to court to prosecute the Special Counsel's "arbitrary or capricious withholding of information."

By way of background, our original complaint alleged that in 2009, then-White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel and then-deputy chief of staff Jim Messina, on behalf of the Obama administration, both used their position and influence as highly placed federal employees to affect the outcome of federal elections. And that was in direct violation of the Hatch Act. The Hatch Act states that an employee may not "use his official authority or influence for the purpose of interfering with or affecting the result of an election." And there is very little doubt as to their culpability.

On May 27, 2009, Pennsylvania Congressman Joe Sestak
    said in an interview with CNN that he intended to challenge Senator Arlen Specter in the 2010 Democratic Primary. According to a White House memo authored by then-White House Counsel Robert Bauer, "efforts were made in June and July of 2009 to determine whether Congressman Sestak would be interested in service on a Presidential or other Senior Executive Branch Advisory Board, which would avoid a divisive Senate primary." The memo further notes that Emanuel enlisted the help of former President Bill Clinton to raise the executive branch positions with Congressman Sestak. Sestak rebuffed the Obama White House offers and defeated Specter in the primary. And then it was Messina's turn to play party politics from the Oval Office.

The Colorado Independent
    reported on August 29, 2009, that Andrew Romanoff planned to challenge Colorado Democratic Senator Michael Bennet in the 2010 Democratic Primary. According to the Associated Press in June, 2010, Messina allegedly called Romanoff on September 11, 2009, and suggested that Romanoff's time might be better spent working for the U.S. Agency for International Development instead of running for the Senate. Romanoff released an email from Messina dated that same day listing three jobs that "would be available" if Romanoff were not running for the Senate against Bennet. Two of them were with USAID, the other was the position of director of the U.S. Trade and Development Agency. Romanoff rebuffed the Obama White House offers and was defeated by Bennet in the primary.

On June 15, 2010, we sent a complaint to then-Associate Special Counsel to the OSC Hatch Act Unit, William Reukauf, charging that both Messina and Emanuel "used their official authority for the purpose of affecting the result of an election." We requested "an investigation into violations of the Hatch Act by Messrs. Messina and Emanuel."

As I have said, the OSC failed to respond to the Judicial Watch complaint for nearly three years. So, finally, on May 23, 2013, we asked OSC Special Counsel Carolyn Lerner requesting "all information concerning the disposition of our request for investigation filed with the Hatch Act Unit on June 15, 2010, concerning federal employees Jim Messina and Rahm Emanuel."

On May 30, 2013, we received Lerner's letter informing us that because Emanuel and Messina had left government employment, "the complaints against Mr. Emanuel and Mr. Messina have been closed without further action." I emphasize the word "further" because as far as anyone knows, no action was taken at all!

In fact, that's what we told Lerner in a June 28 letter, pointing out that the OSC had failed to take any action whatsoever throughout the period Emanuel and Messina had remained federal employees. And, they had both remained government employees for a sufficient amount of time after the original complaint had been filed for OSC to have taken action. We also questioned the arbitrary "rule" under which OSC claimed they do not investigate wrongdoing after employees leave government employment. After all, neither man will be difficult to track down: Emanuel is now mayor of Chicago and Messina now runs Obama White House-allied Organizing for America and is a political consultant.

There is indisputable evidence that Emanuel and Messina - both Obama White House officials at the time -- attempted to manipulate federal elections in at least two states. And that is a clear violation of the law. Yet, instead of investigating Judicial Watch's very serious allegations in a timely and thorough fashion, the Office of Special Counsel stonewalled the complaint and allowed the perpetrators to walk away without so much as a question. Now, the OSC is violating the Freedom of Information Act it is charged with enforcing by refusing to respond to the Judicial Watch FOIA request. Perhaps the OSC needs to begin investigating itself. And, in the meantime, we'll see them in court.

Veterans Administration Scandal Gets Washington's Attention

Much of the mainstream media is ablaze with the latest Obama administration scandal, this one involving Veterans Administration (VA) waiting lists that have allowed scores of military veterans to die while forlornly awaiting long-promised treatment. In fact, not only did the Obama VA leave stricken military heroes sick and dying, it went so far as
    falsify information about the treatment of veterans it left languishing. And the president's response, of course, was his usual, "I only know what I read in the papers" - despite the fact he was informed of the problem five long years ago and had made VA issues a centerpiece of his election campaign in 2008.

Just as you might expect, however, while Obama has been hiding out in the Oval Office watching the news, Judicial Watch has been at work uncovering the truth about the VA scandal. And, in fact, our investigation began way back in February - long before most of the mainstream media even noticed there was a problem. We will provide you full details of our investigation as it continues to unfold.

But, let me take just a few minutes now to give you an
    overview: The scandal first came to public notice when Dr. Sam Foote at the Phoenix Veterans Administration retired and began to make detailed allegations that patients in Phoenix, AZ, were placed on a secret waiting list and that several of them died while awaiting care. And by most reports, this Arizona issue is just the tip of the iceberg.

I want to personally assure you that your Judicial Watch is on top of this devastating scandal. And we will reveal much more information in the days and weeks to come. Just as with the Benghazi scandal, which Judicial Watch blew wide open two weeks ago, the VA Death List scandal has left the Obama administration with blood on its hands. And we are not going to allow the president to cover his tracks in newsprint.

It is a sad state of affairs in our nation that Memorial Day must now include honoring those veterans who died as a result of government corruption and malfeasance in the very federal agency charged with their care.

To honor our heroic dead, I thought it appropriate, as we did last Memorial Day in the
    Update, to reprint another portion of the May 5, 1868, Memorial Day proclamation (General Orders No. 11) by General John Logan, national commander of the Grand Army of the Republic, who declared we should honor our war dead and their sacred resting places:

All that the consecrated wealth and taste of the nation can add to their adornment and security is but a fitting tribute to the memory of her slain defenders. Let no wanton foot tread rudely on such hallowed grounds. Let pleasant paths invite the coming and going of reverent visitors and fond mourners. Let no vandalism of avarice or neglect, no ravages of time testify to the present or to the coming generations that we have forgotten as a people the cost of a free and undivided republic.

Happy Memorial Day ...

Tom Fitton
    President

http://www.judicialwatch.org/?utm_so...pdate+Campaign

Banned

Banned
    The Obama Undoctrine

Posted by Joe Wurzelbacher on May 29, 2014

by markomalley

Afghanistan is lost, Iraq and Libya are in the middle of civil wars, Russia is carving off pieces of Ukraine and China is escalating its conflict with the rest of Asia. There isn’t a single element of Obama’s foreign policy that has proven successful. Instead it’s been one international disaster after another.

Obama just smiles into the camera and announces that “America has rarely been stronger relative to the rest of the world.” Anyone who disagrees is engaging in partisan politics. Or reading statistics.

Having signed off on Iran’s nuclear program while its Supreme Leader boasts that the holy war will only end with America’s destruction, he claims that the “odds of a direct threat against us by any nation are low.”

“From Europe to Asia, we are the hub of alliances unrivaled in the history of nations,” he proclaims. Meanwhile Russia and China humiliate our European and Asian allies for their worthless alliance hub.

“When a typhoon hits the Philippines, or schoolgirls are kidnapped in Nigeria, or masked men occupy a building in Ukraine, it is America that the world looks to for help,” he boasts.

And yet the masked men go on occupying buildings and Boko Haram goes on killing Nigerians. America has never been stronger than under Obama. And yet it’s incapable of actually doing anything, except maybe joining New Zealand, Sweden, Taiwan, Israel and Chile in providing disaster aid to the Philippines.

And if that doesn’t work, he can always sanction the typhoon. It should do as much to stop the wall of water it as it did to stop Russia and Iran.

Obama’s speeches come from a world that exists only inside his own teleprompter. Another leader might have been reeling from a string of international failures, but he boldly triumphs over reality. The worse things are, the bigger the party he throws to celebrate his victories.

Obama’s speech focuses on Afghanistan, but never mentions the Taliban. Imagine an FDR speech that pretended that Japan didn’t exist. That’s the depth of denial it takes for Obama to claim victory.

After using up the lives of 1,600 American soldiers fighting the Taliban without ever defeating them, he takes a victory lap for defeating Al Qaeda in Afghanistan when the CIA had told him back in 2009 that there were at most 100 Al Qaeda fighters in Afghanistan.

Thousands of Americans have been lost to an enemy whose existence Obama won’t even acknowledge as he takes another victory lap for losing another war.

With the VA scandal reminding everyone that he doesn’t just throw away the lives of soldiers abroad, but also at home, Obama is changing the subject with one Mission Accomplished speech after another. Like a politician caught with his mistress who begins taking his wife everywhere, he is suddenly in love with the military and can’t get enough photo ops with anyone wearing a uniform.

Even if they work for the post office.

In Obama’s teleprompter reality, a withdrawal is equivalent to success. Setting a withdrawal timeline with no regard for results deserves a victory parade. He wants credit for withdrawing from Afghanistan by the end of his term. Not only is he repeating the timeline mistake of his disastrous surge, but the timeline is once again pegged to a political, rather than a strategic, date.

Obama takes credit for troop removals, rather than outcomes. But if he doesn’t care that Al Qaeda in Iraq is more powerful than ever or that the Taliban control the future of Afghanistan, why didn’t he immediately withdraw the troops? Are we supposed to cheer his inability to either commit to winning a war or pull out? Is indecisiveness the virtue of a great leader?

Do we really need more applause lines about how long it took him to lose a war?

The West Point commencement address dresses up past failures as new successes and lays out a vision for the future by a lame duck leader who has failed at every foreign policy initiative. The address is an expanded version of his 2002 anti-war speech as a Chicago state senator that first brought him to the attention of his future backers. It straddles an awkward line between anti-war and interventionism.

Twelve years later, Obama hasn’t changed.

He’s still posturing as a fake centrist by setting up interventionist and isolationist straw men on both sides. Instead of defending his policies on their merits, he tries to make them seem reasonable by depicting his critics on the right and the left as extremists. After six years of foreign affairs failures, Obama is still talking as if he’s the “reasonable” centrist trying to steer a”‘sensible common sense” path.

At least those are the favorite buzzwords that his speechwriters throw in to influence the “folks.”

Obama wants to have his cake and eat it too. He wants applause for being an interventionist and for being a non-interventionist. In one sentence he sounds like JFK and in another like Eugene McCarthy.

He wants to send in the troops and then get credit for pulling them out. He wants to threaten other countries and then appease them at the negotiating table. He wants to set red lines he doesn’t stand behind and apply sanctions that mean nothing. And he wants to pass off this game in which the bad guys always win and America always loses as his smart power doctrine.

That’s not a doctrine. That’s an undoctrine.

continue reading here

Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2014/05/oba...fvObhsWsoj4.99
    Last edited by kathyet2; 05-30-2014 at 12:50 PM.

Banned

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast