Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama's 600lb gorilla in the room?

Obama's 600 pound gorilla in the room.

To me, the 600 pound gorilla in the room for Obama is the primary campaign leading up to the 2012 presidential elections.

1. Eligibility form in each state: Community organizer and state senator Obama is not getting a free ride in the 2012 campaign like he did in the 2008 campaign.

2. For instance,e as soon as Obama signs that eligibility form in each state, there will be voters all over the place challenging Obama to prove his eligibility to run for President of the United States by, of course, requiring him to provide proof, like a Hawaii long form birth certificate, that he is eligible to run for President of the United States under the laws of the U.S. Constitution.

3. Remember, we voters have only from 1 to 5 days to challenge Obama's eligibility when Obama signs a state's eligibility form, so we must be ready at a moment's notice to challenge Obama's eligibility form.

4. For instance, we have on the web a Hawaii eligibility form where PELOSI signed the form and verified or confirmed that Obama was eligible to run for President of the United States.

5. Hopefully, PELOSI or any other democratic party official won't be able to get away with that slick, devious manueuver this second time around.

6. Myself, I don't understand why nobody has challenged Pelosi on how she knew that Obama was eligible to be President.

7. I see this: I see Obama's high priced lawyers going to court and fighting the idea that Obama must provide some documents, like a Hawaii long form birth certificate, when he signs his eligibility form so that he can run in the primary in each state.

8. No doubt about it, if a state dares to step to the plate and require presidential candidates to ATTACH/STAPLE a birth certificate to their application forms, Obama's lawyers will go to court to challenge such a requirement, and the court fight could turn into one dirty, ugly fight, with the President of the United States on one side and state officials on the other.

9. And then there are the candidates' debates on national tv: I see moderators asking Obama many times about his long form birth certificate, the name of his birth hospital, and the reason why he won't release his college records.

10. So, as I see it, Obama's 600 pound gorilla in the room is the primary campaign of 2011-2012, because I don't see how Obama can enter the primary campaign without finally showing us his long form Hawaii birth certificate and his college records.

11. There will be NO FREE PASS for the community organizer-state senator this second time around. Obama must stand up and be counted this second time around, or else we the people will vote him out of office.

See you are still with us mirse/ tahnk you for haging in there.

There are still lawsuits pending to prove his citizenship. But they will probably not prove anything if they even get heard.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

ELE

Obama could not be a city cop in NY with his records.

I pray that you are right mirse.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Obama could not be a city cop in NY with his records.

Could this be the real reason Obama is turning gray!!
    By the time we get done with him he'll be lucky his testicles don't rot off!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris