Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Its Obama's "spread the wealth" promise. Unless people "sing" we have over 3 1/2 years left of for Obama to completely screw up our country. Lets hope someone provides the information concerning Obama's real birth records.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Since when is a crime to make as mush money as you can. On one hand I would like to see multinational corporations pay thru the butt for screwing the American people with the outsourcing, etc., but at the same time, that is what this system is about. Also, some people who are not multinational corporations like to put a little money away where the blood sucking federal government can't take it. I sure hope all of those stuipd people who voted for this marxist chokes on his policies. It is bad for America, but if they are sick enough of it, maybe they will vote against him next election. I am surpirsed that the banks of the other countries are going along with this. We must be conpensating them in other ways. Why would they want to give up all of that money.

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    Since when is a crime to make as mush money as you can. On one hand I would like to see multinational corporations pay thru the butt for screwing the American people with the outsourcing, etc., but at the same time, that is what this system is about. Also, some people who are not multinational corporations like to put a little money away where the blood sucking federal government can't take it. I sure hope all of those stuipd people who voted for this marxist chokes on his policies. It is bad for America, but if they are sick enough of it, maybe they will vote against him next election. I am surpirsed that the banks of the other countries are going along with this. We must be conpensating them in other ways. Why would they want to give up all of that money.
    Good question. Maybe we'll find out the answer at some point. It could be because he's using our TARP funds to bail some of these foreign banks out. Most Americans don't realize that, but we are.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    I remember someone posting a link here to pictures of some fundraisers Obama went to in San Francisco. They were at multi-multi million dollar homes with the creme de la creme. People paid thousands just to be in the same room with him for a little bit of time.

Any buyer's remorse???
    Ah, that was easy. I went and googled 'san francisco obama fund raiser' and found that link I remembered. There are lots of pictures of the rich and their homes. And good commentary.

Go check it out. Much more at the link. This Getty fundraiser happened, according to this site, the same day he made the bitter American comment.

As far as I can tell, this page has the best description of Billionaire's Row, and gives the addresses of some of the Gettys' immediate neighbors. According to various sources, this short stretch of Broadway has more billionaires-per-house than any other neighborhood on Earth. A sample

Wait just a minute there. If you do the math, on just this one day in the Bay Area, Obama went to four events, three of which had $2,300 minimum donations per ticket, and the other $1,000 minimum per ticket. Each of the events, from the various descriptions, held as many as 400 people (the Getty mansion has a ballroom that reportedly seats at least 300). 400 x $2,300 = $920,000 per event, times three events = $2.76 million, plus the other event, which undoubtedly puts him over $3 million in contributions for this one day alone. And who knows how many other similar days he schedules in other parts of the country.

Michelle Obama (and other Obama campaign spokespeople) aren't telling the truth. It seems that a signficant portion of Obama's monthly campaign contributions are coming from "large donors"' -- i.e. rich people, not just the "$20 to $50" donations they're constantly bragging about.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FedupinW....

I remember this and thanks for posting it again. When I first saw it, I wondered why these people would be so easily snowed when they seem to have so much to lose. You'd think a "rich person" would be so much smarter than that....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Amnesty shutdown 2009, Please take action NOW!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-897408.html#897408

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12