Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ohio - Senator Sherrod Brown Supports Health Care Reform

Dear JECG,

From hard-working families to small business owners, thousands of Ohioans have been sending me their stories about their struggles with our health care system. Their message is clear: health care reform must protect what works and fix what’s broken; it must give you choices in the health care you want, and it must help ensure economic stability for your family.

The summer months will be critical in our efforts to reform our health care system. Congress has a lot of work ahead, and your collective voices will help make sure we reform our health care system to work for all Americans.

Your Stories and Historic Health Care Reform

When Michelle from Willoughby was first diagnosed with breast cancer, she had excellent coverage through her husband’s insurance. But when her husband lost his job, she lost her insurance.

Not old enough for Medicare, she started a consulting business and eventually found an insurance plan – as exorbitant as it was. Michelle wrote to me recently saying that the “sum of her work is to pay for insurance.â€
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Ohio - Senator Sherrod Brown Supports Health Care Reform

Dear JECG,

From hard-working families to small business owners, thousands of Ohioans have been sending me their stories about their struggles with our health care system. Their message is clear: health care reform must protect what works and fix what’s broken; it must give you choices in the health care you want, and it must help ensure economic stability for your family.

The summer months will be critical in our efforts to reform our health care system. Congress has a lot of work ahead, and your collective voices will help make sure we reform our health care system to work for all Americans.

Your Stories and Historic Health Care Reform

When Michelle from Willoughby was first diagnosed with breast cancer, she had excellent coverage through her husband’s insurance. But when her husband lost his job, she lost her insurance.

Not old enough for Medicare, she started a consulting business and eventually found an insurance plan – as exorbitant as it was. Michelle wrote to me recently saying that the “sum of her work is to pay for insurance.â€
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Sherrod Brown sounds like one helluva guy doesn't he? Looking out for his constituents.... WRONG.

Mr. Brown speaks with a forked tongue and votes YES on every Bill favoring Illegals including Amesty but I noticed he did not mention that or the jobs he is letting IA's steal from hurting Ohioians while patting himself on the back in this article !!!

He is doing a real snow job on Ohio voters.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Sherrod Brown sounds like one helluva guy doesn't he? Looking out for his constituents.... WRONG.

Mr. Brown speaks with a forked tongue and votes YES on every Bill favoring Illegals including Amesty but I noticed he did not mention that or the jobs he is letting IA's steal from hurting Ohioians while patting himself on the back in this article !!!

He is doing a real snow job on Ohio voters.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Well when illegals are getting free legal government authorized health care we know he will be happy for corporation, illegals and taxpayers. What a double talkers !

Is he glad the businesses/corporation are going to have to pay a tax for health cover? Maybe this is what is to cover illegals? The taxpayers have been footing the bills too much for businesses and illegals.

I say if businesses are not using E-Verify tax them on gross income at 20% for health and medical coverage.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well when illegals are getting free legal government authorized health care we know he will be happy for corporation, illegals and taxpayers. What a double talkers !

Is he glad the businesses/corporation are going to have to pay a tax for health cover? Maybe this is what is to cover illegals? The taxpayers have been footing the bills too much for businesses and illegals.

I say if businesses are not using E-Verify tax them on gross income at 20% for health and medical coverage.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree that our healthcare needs an overhaul, but not nationalized medicine. I agree that healthcare is expensive, but there has got to be a better way than universal healthcare. The open market will bring about more competition. If the states would allow other insurance companies to open up in their states, insurance policies will go down. Why nationalize it? Why socialize it?

I agree that our healthcare needs an overhaul, but not nationalized medicine. I agree that healthcare is expensive, but there has got to be a better way than universal healthcare. The open market will bring about more competition. If the states would allow other insurance companies to open up in their states, insurance policies will go down. Why nationalize it? Why socialize it?