OMG! Cops Knock Girl’s Front Teeth Out…

Sunday, February 10, 2013 11:52

(Before It's News)

There is NO REASON what so damned ever for this to have occured - PERIOD!

Drunk, Spitting, Punching... No matter what she did! These bad cops giving good cops a Bad Name like this need a reality check from Bubba and Guido a decade or two in prison.

There are many good cops but, it is clear the 'standards' have changed in what they look for in new recruits these days. Same goes with the military (IE: will you shoot your own citizens?). They want THUG Followers incapable of thinking for themselves. Remorseless Heartless Soulless Drones.

Read all below then...

Make a post to this *cough* Upstanding .NZ Police Department's Facebook Page HERE.

They've already blocked me but, if all coming here post, maybe they'll get the message?
If this was your daughter.. How much hell would you raise?

--paste--

Facebook Home: (Ella Mere Eketone) was doing exactly what she was told to do at a party last night in howick that got out of hand.. she was leaving the property, like the Police told her to, and got pushed to the ground 3 times, her front teeth got knocked out and she spent the night in Middlemore Hospital with a drip in her arm. What gives police the right to do this to an innocent teenage girl? Yes teenagers playup and get out of control at parties, we all know this but what gives the cops the right to enforce such violent actions apon someone that wasn't doing anything wrong? Someone that was following instructions? If her parents had f*cked her up as badly as this, they'd be facing charges, but it's fine for the police to do it? This is so f*cked up. What right do you think you have, Counties Manukau Police?

--end--

Right After Attack

After Cleaned up
Originally Posted: 02/10/2013 - 5:09 pm PST | Last Updated: 02/10/2013 - 5:12 pm PST

A story originally reported to Channel 3 News by a friend of Ella Mere Eketone shows her face bloodied up by officers after a night at a house party.

OMG! Cops Knock Young Girl's Front Teeth Out - YouTube

FACEBOOK - HEROES MY ASS!!! Suggestion - Change to "Zeros"?

Change your FB Banner Manukau.. Until you Arrest The Cop(s) Involved!
ADDING: After reading comments to their FB page from my ghost account...

Remember Cops are people as well and there are many good Cops.. Many of which are on our side (in hiding) that someday (soon?) we will want/need them to stand with us. Do not judge the basket by the few bad apples!

"Just a friendly reminder" Always Try to be respectful of those with a Soul.

SUB?

My Facebook

My Youtube

OMG! Cops Knock Girl's Front Teeth Out... | Pictures