H2 Note: You owe it to yourself to listen to Bryan Fisher on AFR.

----------------------------------------

Owner of 'Muslim-free' gun range speaks out

Chris Woodward (OneNewsNow.com) Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A journalist and gun-range owner in Arkansas continues to get a lot of attention for her recent article titled" Why I Want My Range to Be a Muslim-Free Zone."

"That article was prompted by 12 years of studying Islam," said Jan Morgan during an interview Monday with Bryan Fischer on American Family Radio. "I've read the Koran [and other Muslim holy books] … I included in my article 109 verses straight from [those sources] that command hate, murder and terror against all people who refuse to submit or convert to Islam. That was the backbone of my article."

Morgan, who has faced threats dating back to before her article, also explained that her line of business is not a coffee shop. Her website is JanMorganMedia.com.
Morgan

"We deal in lethal firearms and we are given full discretion by the [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF)] to determine who can and cannot handle firearms and purchase firearms from this location," she said. "All federal firearms license businesses are given that kind of discretion, and in fact we are directed by ATF ... to err on the side of caution."

Based on events like the 9/11 attacks, the Boston bombings, the mass shooting at Fort Hood, and the recent beheading of an American in Oklahoma, Morgan says she is doing exactly that: erring on the side of caution.

Morgan also informed Fischer about an encounter she had at her gun range in which two Arabic-speaking men wanted to rent a gun, even though one of them couldn't produce U.S. citizenship and another had a driver's license from California. "That's what finally promoted me to write this article about the gun range," she added.

"They had ... ringtones on their phone [so] every time they got a message alert, a text message, an email or a phone call, what we heard was Allahu Akbar. The people who were in my range when those two guys walked in were startled.

"I'm sitting there looking at these guys going 'What is up?' – and I'm wondering 'Are these two guys here to follow through some of the threats that I've received? Is that why they're here?'"

Focal Point with Bryan Fischer
is heard every weekday on American Family Radio at 1:00 p.m. (Central).

http://onenewsnow.com/culture/2014/1...t#.VEbPnRbj_b0