Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PALIN LAMBASTS PELOSI FOR "RAMMING" HEALTH CARE RE

PALIN LAMBASTS PELOSI FOR "RAMMING" HEALTH CARE REFORM THROUGH AT MIDNIGHT

You can literally feel the heat as you read these words from Sarah Palin. This is a defiant woman who is on record saying: “Politically, if I die, I die, but I won’t sit down, and I won’t shut up!â€

Oh, shut up, Sarah, you pro-amnesty, pro-free trade globalist two-faced fruit-cake. You just cost us a Republican seat in the US Congress that our party has held for over 139 years which cost us a critical NO vote on the very health care reform vote in the US House of Representative last night that you're wailing about today, and may cost us a NO vote on cap and trade and amnesty as well. So, shut the hell up, go sign your books, do your anti-woman, anti-abortion talks, for money, and leave the politics to the people who are willing to stick it out for their entire term of office.

By the way, Sarah, how many phone calls have YOU made to the US Congress to defeat health care reform or stop illegal immigration? Did you even bother to call your own Democratic Congressman and lobby for anything besides forcing women into childbirth against their will or to pick on gays?

I didn't think so. Reap what you sow.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would like to thank Michael Steele for the debacle of NY 23 -

Why is Meg Whitman running on the Republican Party Platform?

Please call the National Republican Party and ask why they were allowing a "communist" supporter to be on the Republican ticket for Governor.

Republican National Committee

310 First Street
    Washington, D.C. 20003

info@gop.com

p 202.863.8500 | f 202.863.8820

There are more than enough videos on You Tube, showing Meg Whitman speaking of her "love" for Van Jones and her great cruise with him.

This one is the "Love Boat" one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QFfciwRqaU

But the one I like the best is the one with Glenn Beck interspersed talking about Van Jones with the support of Van Jones speaking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI-RBNO2 ... re=related

Watch this and then ask yourself if the Republicans even know what is in the "by laws" of their organization?

I mean how can you "join" a party - when the party doesn't even stand for it's own "by laws"?

ELE
    Palin was right about Piglosi.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    Palin was right about Piglosi.
    Pelosi is the Speaker of the US House of Representatives, the most powerful person in the United States, more powerful than even the President, more powerful than any Speaker of the US House of Representatives in many years because of the vast majority of Democrats in the people's house. She even picked up 2 more Demorats to add to her majority earlier this month, one of them from the NY-23 for no valid reason at all, 11 months into the worst economy since the Great Depression and the most dissatisfied masses in decades, and still they win the Congressional seats. So until that changes, Pelosi can ram whatever she wants through the US Congress, and she will. She won't miss an opportunity to use the power the Democrats have to advance their agenda and solve these problems using government spending and bigger government.

Republicans need to remember that the next time we control the US Congress, we need to listen to the people and solve the problems our way, which is generally the best way, instead of leaving them to be solved by the Democrats during Democrat Congressional Majorities.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn