Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Peter Strzok’s wife appointed to high-ranking SEC role Douglas Braff Jan 29, 2021 L

Peter Strzok’s wife appointed to high-ranking SEC role

Douglas BraffJan 29, 2021

Last week, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced that Melissa Hodgman, the wife of disgraced former FBI agent Peter Strzok, was appointed to head the agency’s Division of Enforcement as its acting director.
    “Melissa’s dedication to investor protection, broad experience in the Division, and proven track record of collaboration and creative problem solving make her ideally suited to this role,” SEC Acting Chair Allison Herren Lee said in the press release from last Friday. “As Associate Director, Melissa has overseen a wide range of complex and programmatically important matters, and has been a leading voice in the Division on critical issues of diversity, hiring, and labor-management relations.”

Audio ♫ China's sinister virus program (iheart.com)

Hodgman has been working at the SEC since 2008 in a variety of litigation, the statement notes. When appointed to her new role, she had been working in the Division of Enforcement as its associate director.
    “It has been my honor to serve with the incredibly talented staff across the Division of Enforcement for over a decade,” Hodgman said in the press release. “I am constantly inspired by the dedication of my colleagues in the Division and across the Commission, especially with the challenges of the last year. I look forward to continuing my work with them in the role of Acting Director and supporting the Commission’s mission of protecting investors and market integrity through the aggressive pursuit of all forms of fraud and misconduct in our markets.”
    Her husband, Strzok, was infamously removed from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation in 2017 and subsequently fired by the FBI a year later over anti-Trump emails and text messages he exchanged with former FBI Attorney Lisa Page.
    You can follow Douglas Braff on Twitter @Douglas_P_Braff.

Peter Strzok's wife appointed to high-ranking SEC role - Sara A. Carter : Sara A. Carter
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Scary stuff
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)