Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

POLICE CONDITIONING "Are YOU some kind of CONSTITUTIONALIST?"

This could be YOU standing in YOUR FRONT YARD while you grill a hamburger. "You want fries with that?"- Pubic Servant

How has it gotten to the POINT where IF YOU FOLLOW/BELIEVE IN THE LAW OF THE AND, THE CONSTITUTION(Some say the Greatest Document Ever Created), YOU ARE DEEMED OR ASSOCIATED WITH BEING RADICAL OR A CRIMINAL?

*Southern Poverty Law Center
    *Agenda21
    *Coward and Piven Stratagy
    Last edited by WalkerStephens; 08-20-2015 at 03:10 PM.

What has California turned into? This cop just pulled his gun on a man that was in his own front yard!! Since when does being a Constitutionalist mean a person is crazy. This cop could spend his time apprehending criminal illegal aliens that are running wild in California. JMO

That is what all these false propaganda "reports' that Obama's feds are sending to local police from the SPLC liars is doing to many cops.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Northern California cop placed on leave after pulling gun on man recording him

A Rohnert Park officer was captured on video pulling his gun on a man who was recording the officer on his cellphone.

By VERONICA ROCHA contact the reporter

A Northern California police officer has been placed on leave after a video surfaced showing him pulling a gun on a man who was recording him on his cellphone.

Rohnert Park officials announced their decision Thursday to place the officer on administrative leave.

“The incident portrayed on the video is not a typical interaction between our public safety officers and the public,” the city said in a statement.

See the most-read stories this hour >>

Interested in the stories shaping California? Sign up for the free Essential California newsletter >>

An independent, outside investigator will be hired to conduct a full investigation into the video involving an Rohnert Park Department of Public Safety officer and a resident “to ensure the greatest degree of impartiality and fairness,” city officials said.

“In evaluating any complaint against an officer, we need to be sure proper procedures are followed and the investigator will assist us in this regard,” the city said.

The video showing an officer pointing his gun toward the man has sparked public outrage, forcing the Public Safety Department to cancel a planned “Coffee with a Cop” gathering after police said several people intended to “cause a disturbance, potentially putting our community and citizens at risk.”

Editor Davan Maharaj delivers the day's top headlines >>

Don McComas said he was in front of his home and hooking his boat to a trailer when he saw the officer drive into his neighborhood. The officer, he said, made a few turns and stopped to face McComas. The officer did nothing but point at McComas and his home, McComas said.

McComas became concerned, so he pulled out his cellphone camera and started filming.

The video shows the officer stopping his police SUV and appearing to film McComas with a camera or cellphone.

On the video, McComas moves in closer to record the license plate number on the officer’s vehicle. The officer gets out of the SUV and tells McComas to take his hand out of his pocket.

McComas replies: “No sir, I’ve done nothing. I have done absolutely nothing. No.”

The officer removes his gun from his holster, speaks into his radio and says, “Seriously.”

McComas responds, “Put your gun down, really?”

The video shows McComas backing away as the officer moves the gun toward him.

McComas repeats he did nothing wrong and tells the officer not to touch him.

When McComas asks why the officer stepped out of his vehicle, the officer responds, “You're taking a picture of me. I am taking a picture of you.” The officer then asked whether McComas was “some kind of a constitutionalist or crazy guy or something like that.”

“Why are you doing this?” the officer asks McComas, who responds, “Why are you sitting here with your gun on me? This is why I am doing this. To protect myself from you.”

McComas was not detained or arrested.

As the officer walks away, he tells McComas, “Go ahead, have a nice day and put it on YouTube. I don’t really care.”

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...807-story.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OFFICER SUED FOR DRAWING GUN ON MAN RECORDING CONFRONTATION

A man who recorded a Rohnert Park police officer pulling a gun on him is now filing a civil rights claim against the city and the officer is answering the accusation.

EMBED

By Laura Anthony
    Saturday, August 08, 2015
    ROHNERT PARK, Calif. --

A man who recorded a California police officer pulling a gun on him is now filing a civil rights claim against the city and the officer is now answering the accusation.

"The purpose of the brandishing of the weapon was apparent. It was to harass him, it was to intimidate him," McComas' attorney Jarin Beck said.

Beck told ABC7 News his client didn't deserve the treatment he received from Rohnert Park police officer Dave Rodriguez.

"You have your gun out because you're a police officer and you're trying to intimidate me and this is going all over YouTube," McComas said in a video he shot.

"No one died, but It's a situation where police can't do this. They're the people who are supposed to be protecting us and we shouldn't feel like we need to protect ourselves from them," Beck said.

Beck has filed a claim against the department alleging civil rights violations and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

The incident happened July 29 as McComas was loading his boat outside his Rohnert Park home. "What have I done? Answer me, what have I done," McComas asked.

Doug Foley, the attorney for officer Rodriguez, released a statement saying: "While some aspects of their contact were captured on video, Rodriguez is eager to share a complete accounting of the vents which led to his contact with Mr. McComas."

In the meantime, Rodriguez has been placed on paid administrative leave and the city announced its launching an independent investigation of the incident.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/officer-...tation/914447/
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn