Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Polite Conversation ~ Every revolution needs an emergency to

Every revolution needs an emergency to justify radical surgery and the economy is the emergency available

Polite Conversation

By Dr. Robert R. Owens
    Monday, July 13, 2009

People avoid silence because they’re afraid of what they might hear. Although we value our freedom of speech, polite conversation in America is subject to one crushing rule, “Don’t talk about religion or politics!â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And then there comes a time if you don't speak you can live under Sharia Law or be destroyed from massive illegal immigrant invasion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

vmonkey56 - I could not agree more!

And then there comes a time if you don't speak you can live under Sharia Law or be destroyed from massive illegal immigrant invasion.

Between the hate crimes bill and the move of Obama for Amnesty - yikes!

If we dont' fight now like our live depend on it then future generations will hold us accountable for NOT being the greatest generation, but instead for being the generation that sold out our founding fathers!

ELE

Fight or lose the Sweet Taste of Freedom.

vmonkey56, your point is well-taken. We must speak out.

Personally, I have had hard exchanges with and even lost some close friends, gotten into heated debates with family members, angered people in public and the racist word has been thrown at me.

I’ve also been called stupid, physically threatened and people screamed at me saying I was Anti-Christian for telling a Minster and the congregation that it was immoral to give money, goods and housing to help illegals. I showed them biblically where they were wrong in promoting Amnesty and illegals.

I'm not a bold person, I am an America that loves this country and believes in God and the constitution. I'm sure I am on a right-wing list somewhere and I actually take that as my badge of honor.

My point is that our government ( Obama and most of the Dems and a few turn coat Reps) have betrayed us and “we the peopleâ€