Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Politician claims Obamacare saves, voters laugh out loud vid

There have been several videos posted recently where audience members are making strong statements or reacting from something a speaker says. The anger is really brewing out there. What a wild time in the last week it has been following the ups and downs for Obama.

Politician claims Obamacare saves. Voters laugh out loud
    By Michelle Malkin • July 21, 2009 05:37 PM

Best video of the day: Rep. Russ Carnahan meets the government health care takeover resistance.

My favorite parts? Well, all of it. But especially when Carnahan tries to tell the audience that Obamacare will create “efficienciesâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Politician claims Obamacare saves, voters laugh out loud vid

There have been several videos posted recently where audience members are making strong statements or reacting from something a speaker says. The anger is really brewing out there. What a wild time in the last week it has been following the ups and downs for Obama.

Politician claims Obamacare saves. Voters laugh out loud
    By Michelle Malkin • July 21, 2009 05:37 PM

Best video of the day: Rep. Russ Carnahan meets the government health care takeover resistance.

My favorite parts? Well, all of it. But especially when Carnahan tries to tell the audience that Obamacare will create “efficienciesâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Politician claims Obamacare saves, voters laugh out loud

OMG!!!

This has to go viral!

Send it to everyone in your contact list!

None of these people trying to feed this slop to us, will be voted in next time......
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

OMG!!!

This has to go viral!

None of these people trying to feed this slop to us, will be voted in next time......
    Dick Morris

Why is Congress exempting themselves?

when you call your elected official to give them your two cents, ask the staffer who answers it if your elected official is willing to give up government health care if the staffer says your elected official supports it.
    and tell em your putting your money for the next election to support anyone that runs against the congress person.

This health care sucks, congress knows it and they know that most of america knows it.
    Stop drinking the Obama koolaid

Why is Congress exempting themselves?

when you call your elected official to give them your two cents, ask the staffer who answers it if your elected official is willing to give up government health care if the staffer says your elected official supports it.
    and tell em your putting your money for the next election to support anyone that runs against the congress person.

This health care sucks, congress knows it and they know that most of america knows it.
    Stop drinking the Obama koolaid

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    OMG!!!

This has to go viral!

Good idea. Maybe we could start a collection. The other two video's of politicians getting a hard time from the audience are posted here as well.

I just wanted to report that whereas the views for this yesterday were at 5800, today they are over 44,000. It's being sent around and viewed alright.

I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot more of these.

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    OMG!!!

This has to go viral!

Good idea. Maybe we could start a collection. The other two video's of politicians getting a hard time from the audience are posted here as well.

I just wanted to report that whereas the views for this yesterday were at 5800, today they are over 44,000. It's being sent around and viewed alright.

It's quite something to see a small amount of investigative, common people,
    start a campaign to not just believe everything this LIAR says.

To see it ever so slowly explode into a bunch of Obama voters joining our fight to expose him like a thong!

I think audiences will even get violent, I hope not, that won't help, they will just say the Right is nutz..

I do hope they get the word out and when some of the liked community members switch,
    it will open the minds of the Lemmings enough to put down that Kool-Aid.

It gonna be some GOOD TV. I bet by Friday there will be another good video of a
    "Wake-Up Call for Americans before we are Amerikans."
    Dick Morris

Who are those idiots up there on stage, seemingly bobbing their heads in agreement with this liar! Typical state bureaucratics and program administrators.

That woman immediately to his left, sitting, looks perplexed when people start laughing!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast